Social Major study finds Gender Affirming Care has no significant effect on suicide rate

I think its absolutely the dominant thought process of conservatives in the US. Now, do most right wingers feel that way? Probably not but most right wingers are not fanatically pro-life either and yet the pro-lifers are able to impose their agenda. That's the nature of political coalitions, a given faction within them need not be the majority or even close to it to exert influence. And the anti-trans sentiment is far, far more pervasive among conservatives than the maximalist pro-life position is. The thing is the minority who really hate trans will get virtually no pushback from the majority who only slightly dislike them or don't at all.

I actually don't totally disagree, because yeah that tends to be part and parcel of herd mentality. Even if you maybe disagree (or partially disagree) with what the loudest of "your group" are saying, you may not root them on but you'll at least not challenge it because there's a kinship or like mindedness in enough other areas that people don't want to rock the boat so to speak.

I said it's not the prominent thought process, ie (like you said) numbers-wise most conservatives don't "hate" trans people or wish them ill will. The agenda can be driven for sure by a vocal minority. I think some of the things framed as "anti trans" are mislabeled as such (biological males competing in women's sports as an example) and are actually pro women but would be framed by the most vocal on the left as bigoted. And few on the left who disagree with that fringe minority (though some will, to be fair) speak up against that extremism either.

Still can't understand what you read, huh? Still lying?

Oh I do, and this is you with zero rebuttal aside from sputtering. Everyone can read the specific language of the report. Studies aren't done based on "evidence that this guy took this many vaccines". It needs to be documented, and it specifically states they can only document 108 of 217. What is difficult for you to understand about that, specifically?

Oh I do, and this is you with zero rebuttal aside from sputtering. Everyone can read the specific language of the report. Studies aren't done based on "evidence that this guy took this many vaccines". It needs to be documented, and it specifically states they can only document 108 of 217. What is difficult for you to understand about that, specifically?
That's my question to you. You aren't worth me looking up anything else to prove it to some internet stalker that is following me around and finding reasons to keep talking. An internet tough guy too. You stalk them around the internet and then threaten them? What a fucking weirdo. Are you like jacking off under the computer while talking to me? You're a freak.

I think its absolutely the dominant thought process of conservatives in the US. Now, do most right wingers feel that way? Probably not but most right wingers are not fanatically pro-life either and yet the pro-lifers are able to impose their agenda. That's the nature of political coalitions, a given faction within them need not be the majority or even close to it to exert influence. And the anti-trans sentiment is far, far more pervasive among conservatives than the maximalist pro-life position is. The thing is the minority who really hate trans will get virtually no pushback from the majority who only slightly dislike them or don't at all.

As long as there's one study out there that says what they like, it will be the only study that matters. Even now when no such study exists, they will move forward as if it did.

I haven't taken the time to look closer at the NHS decision but I will this weekend. It's almost certainly temporary, the WHO's problem with the data is lack of randomized trials, which is almost impossible considering the patients.

Fifty years from now they'll look back at the people who did this the same way we look at those who put homosexuals in jail.

That's my question to you. You aren't worth me looking up anything else to prove it to some internet stalker that is following me around and finding reasons to keep talking. An internet tough guy too. You stalk them around the internet and then threaten them? What a fucking weirdo. Are you like jacking off under the computer while talking to me? You're a freak.

LMAO, your reaction when someone makes fun of you on a forum is to claim they "stalked" you? What a sad little life you must have. Threatened you? I asked if you wanted to go to Vegas for UFC 300 and see if your silly claims about me were true. I'm sorry if you're so retarded you perceived that as a threat?

Lotta insecurity there, bucko. Hope you find your way at some point. The world isn't out to get you, hang in there.

LMAO, your reaction when someone makes fun of you on a forum is to claim they "stalked" you? What a sad little life you must have. Threatened you? I asked if you wanted to go to Vegas for UFC 300 and see if your silly claims about me were true. I'm sorry if you're so retarded you perceived that as a threat?

Lotta insecurity there, bucko. Hope you find your way at some point. The world isn't out to get you, hang in there.
Put the vaseline away weirdo.

You know he's just here to troll, right?

So, how many of these anecdotes can be verified to be true? And that's only one problem with anecdotes but let's say for the sake of argument they all are absolutely factual. Would you like to compare that number with the total number of people who are actually affected by this issue?

Nice lighthouse in the AV. Might I suggest editing to crop out a chunk of that overbearing sky so we may focus more on the beautiful architecture?

Posting your fantasies on this forum probably isn't the way to go.
Are you still stalking me? Geez, go get you another hooker. You get weirder all the time. Your are obsessed. You start stalking me from other threads this morning then can't seem to get yourself away. You are one creepy dude. Get away.

Are you still stalking me? Geez, go get you another hooker. You get weirder all the time. Your are obsessed. You start stalking me from other threads this morning then can't seem to get yourself away. You are one creepy dude. Get away.

Derp. You know YOU can stop replying anytime? Oh but then you wouldn't get to fantasize about whatever bizarre shit you're into and incorporate it to this forum. Projecting your oddities onto others...you're one of those I guess.

How about don't reply and just put me on ignore? You realize you have the power to do that, right? Instead, you go with "oMg ur So oBseSSed dood!"

Let's see if you can stop yourself, not reply, and just put me on ignore. Or if you need more attention and just gotta keep going even when you say otherwise.

Only programmed bots and downright evil people support gender ideology.

The same people won't accept transracial as a normal mental disposition, and that tells you all you need to know. It's a manufactured sham.

A medical and pharmeceutical industry scam (there are other sinister motives to go along with the industry profit, as well) that literally involves the mutilation of human beings, including children.

It is legitimately evil of the highest order, and there will be an enormous price to pay for it in the long run.
No, voting for policies that ensure single mothers have to work 3 jobs, ensure schools in poor neighborhoods are underfunded and letting corporations control our politics is evil.

You're a mark

Nice lighthouse in the AV. Might I suggest editing to crop out a chunk of that overbearing sky so we may focus more on the beautiful architecture?
You may certainly suggest anything you like. But it's temporary so I can't be bothered. And anyway I find it esthetically pleasing because not only is the most interesting part of the structure right in the center of the frame, but the relationship between the height of the lighthouse and the entire frame is approximately the golden ratio,
330px-Golden_ratio_line.svg.png

You may certainly suggest anything you like. But it's temporary so I can't be bothered. And anyway I find it esthetically pleasing because not only is the most interesting part of the structure right in the center of the frame, but the relationship between the height of the lighthouse and the entire frame is approximately the golden ratio,
330px-Golden_ratio_line.svg.png

Start here:

https://petapixel.com/golden-ratio/

Edit: moved to lounge, off topic

Last edited:
Back