Main Card Blacked Out?! Kiss My A** UFC/Zuffa

Mr. Bobo

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Blacked out here in Canada, along with most of the rest of the world according to the list of countries. If this happens with UFN: Gustafsson Versus Johnson, I'm fuckin' DONE with Fight Pass...

This may be a dumb question, but why is it blacked out?

I'm watching it on TSN2, no problem.

Pig wants some feed. Gotta meet that quota.

Fight network for prelims, TSNwhatever for the main card. It's shit. Fight Network isn't worth it IMO. I have TSN but I'm watching on Fightpass (with VPN) anyway. Hate having to jump through hoops to watch the fights.

Blacked out here in Canada, along with most of the rest of the world according to the list of countries. If this happens with UFN: Gustafsson Versus Johnson, I'm fuckin' DONE with Fight Pass...

This isn't a Fight Pass card you bozo

I've got tsn 12345 basically for soccer, but it's on 2 here in British Columbia.

Well you can't anymore and need to tune at the new channel.

First world problems.

It's not a matter of tuning in, because practically no one has Fight Network, and it's generally not included in standard sports packages. I just think it's stupid to 1) have fights from the SAME card on 2 or 3 different channels and 2) having a streaming service purporting to carry all non-ppv action, but then half the content is geo-blocked.

Back