Main Card Blacked Out?! Kiss My A** UFC/Zuffa

The Fight Network prelims were bullshit and I hope they don't become a regular thing. If TSN is gonna have UFC rights they should show fucking prelims.

Fight network for prelims, TSNwhatever for the main card. It's shit. Fight Network isn't worth it IMO. I have TSN but I'm watching on Fightpass (with VPN) anyway. Hate having to jump through hoops to watch the fights.

lawl, thanks for the VPN suggestion, using a german one, works flawlessly.

If anyone needs a free vpn, google: CyberGhost VPN

that's what im using, and select german server.

lawl, thanks for the VPN suggestion, using a german one, works flawlessly.

If anyone needs a free vpn, google: CyberGhost VPN

that's what im using, and select german server.

Yup, you can just log in through VPN and then disconnect while keeping the fight pass page open, then switch to 720p and you'll be back on your (probably faster) connection but avoiding the geoblock.

Luckily, you've reported it in a place the top brass at Zuffa often frequent.

I'm confident they will arrive shortly to address this grievance.

its on tsn2 im watching on tsn.ca right now

Luckily, you've reported it in a place the top brass at Zuffa often frequent.

I'm confident they will arrive shortly to address this grievance.

I actually e-mailed them about it and I got a a generic bit of info (that I already had seen) that was just a copy of the email they automatically sent to Canadian FP users telling them of the impending butt rape.

Zuffa really doesn't give two fucks about their customers.

I'm having no problem watching it on FS1 here in God's greatest Country 'Merica

I actually e-mailed them about it and I got a a generic bit of info (that I already had seen) that was just a copy of the email they automatically sent to Canadian FP users telling them of the impending butt rape.

Zuffa really doesn't give two fucks about their customers.

Or maybe they have tv deals and tv networks arent paying for rights to air events if people can watch them elsewhere.

Or maybe they have tv deals and tv networks arent paying for rights to air events if people can watch them elsewhere.

I understand how it works, but it doesn't mean the customer isn't getting screwed over. There's absolutely NO reason why they should separate the prelims from the main card, on a totally different network to boot. If it was prelims on TSN3 and main on TSN2 it might make a little more sense, but fucking no one has Fight Network.
It's also worth noting that when the Sportsnet deal was going, a) it was all on one channel, and b) you could still watch through FP.

What the UFC did is a classic bait-and-switch which can be fraud (not sure in this case)

1- Offer Fight Night events for free
2- Customers sign up for a year
3- Stop offering FN events

So that free healthcare isn't so great after all.

Can you get the re play of the event on fight pass?

UPDATE: Thanks to the guy(s) who suggested using a VPN. I did exactly that, and it works...to the guy(s) who called me "bozo", etc., suck it.

Trying CyberGhost using Germany, but still getting the banned in your region message. I might end up dropping Fight Pass if this is going to continue. I already subscribe to Fight Network, and have for years. It's only $1.95/month packaged with a golf channel, however I'm worried they may start charging now that the have UFC.

Germany didn't work for me either, but Singapore did...:icon_chee

It's on tsn dumbass

Two things:

1. Not everyone has cable

2. I tried watching it via TSN2, as per the suggestion of another genius of your caliber, but I need to be a cable subscriber via Bell, Telus, and whatever other providers offer TSN. In other words, to watch it on computer via TSN's website, I STILL have to have a cable TV subscription...

Who's the dumbass now, dumbass?

Back