Crime MAGA Republican NY DA Sandra Doorley runs from the police

More lies from a true cunt. I blasted these officers when this discussion came up years ago.
I noticed you didn't deny the wife part. That poor woman

OIP.29s0ibeCS5axwYaSXjQzjQAAAA
I can with accurate interpretation of the scriptures prove my point. Can you?

At the end of the day this women's behavior is reprehensible. There are lots of questions about her rates of convictions, but she very blatantly disregarded the law multiple times on camera with arrogance and contempt for the very idea that the law applies to her the same as it does to anyone else. She was even dismissive of being cited with her "its fine, because I'm the one that prosecutes it" horsesh*t. A person who believes that power absolves them from responsibility, who just disregards breaking laws because "I didn't feel like it" should be very swiftly removed from office.

Unlike you that lives with his parents... ok bud.
Awwww, white knighting a cop. How cute. I moved out probably before you were born, junior

Awwww, white knighting a cop. How cute. I moved out probably before you were born, junior
I white knight... black knight.... whatever... also... who's the junior here?

I white knight... black knight.... whatever... also... who's the junior here?
Well, judging by your use of ellipses, i stand corrected. You are not young. But my av is my av for a reason

Not a huge fan. I have never gotten the giggles or munchies and basically, it just feels like bees are crawling all over me and my head spins worse than from alcohol.
Dang. Edibles might be the way to go, and it’s a lot easier to control the dose. Indica gummies, no more than 5mg at a time

Speeding, refuses to pull over for multiple miles, then when they decide to stop they get out of the vehicle.
If she had been black, they would have started blasting right there.
On top of it, she runs into her house, and comes back out.
That's another point where if she had been black, they would have started blasting.

If she was Black, the cop probably would have let her go.

Apparently, you haven't been paying attention lately.

This is about a maga gop who thinks the laws dont apply to her. Stick to the topic.
I don't remember "maga" ever coming out of her mouth. But then again... I had never heard of her until this morning. Obviously this is unacceptable and ridiculous.

Anyways..... she already apologized. At least she admitted she was wrong.

Last edited:
Back