Mafia Trilogy Announced - Remake for 1, remaster for 2, and 3.

Only ever played the 1st, but it was amazing except the race car part.

Mafia 1 is one of my favorite games ever, loved part 2 also, will definitely pick this up
Mafia 3 can eat a dick

I only ever played the demo for the 3rd one and it seemed like a great story why does everyone hate it? I always wanted to continue playing but I started playing something else heard everyone talking shit about it and decided to never get it.

I only ever played the demo for the 3rd one and it seemed like a great story why does everyone hate it? I always wanted to continue playing but I started playing something else heard everyone talking shit about it and decided to never get it.

{<shrug}

No idea, 3 was still a good game imo. There were some glitches I had with side missions but you can say that about almost any game. Mafia 1 was glitchy as fuck and I love that game.

There are some new elements in 3 but the game and story still feel Mafia-esque. And the post credits scene had me hoping for a sequel/spinoff.

I have 3 but never played it [cant be asked to play repetitive games anymore but will play it before the release of the remaster], even though I loved the second game. The second game has one of the most immersive stories in gaming, the game was pretty fun. Never played the first, so looking forward to that, as many fans of the second love that one also.

I only played Mafia 1 back in the day and really enjoyed it, but never finished I don't think. What's with everyone shitting on Mafia 3 though? What's so bad about it?
Extremely repetitive. You basically take over the city one safe house at a time. You take over the safe house, kill the boss of the safe house and then rinse and repeat for the entire damn game. Seriously, that’s the story.

Mike Awesome is the best type of awesome

giphy.gif

Mike Awesome >>>>> Goldberg. Loved that dude back in the day.

I only played Mafia 1 back in the day and really enjoyed it, but never finished I don't think. What's with everyone shitting on Mafia 3 though? What's so bad about it?

Black protagonist killing a bunch of rednecks got the "gamerz rise up! Ain't Mafia without an Italian!" nerds all in a pissyfit. Sure, it had repetitive quests but so did Mafia 2, which also had a very barren open world with some very shitty DLC. I should go back and finish it one of these days. Mafia 3 is a good game but Mafia 1 will always be king.

Damn. Mafia 2 was low-key one of the best games of the last gen. I only played the mafia 1 demo on a pc gamer disk, it was insane.

giphy.gif

Mike Awesome >>>>> Goldberg. Loved that dude back in the day.

Black protagonist killing a bunch of rednecks got the "gamerz rise up! Ain't Mafia without an Italian!" nerds all in a pissyfit. Sure, it had repetitive quests but so did Mafia 2, which also had a very barren open world with some very shitty DLC. I should go back and finish it one of these days. Mafia 3 is a good game but Mafia 1 will always be king.
Sucks he wasn't given a fair push in WCW or WWE. Glad he put the last stamp on his career with that great match at One Night Stand though.

A Mafia game without an actual Mafia seems a little silly, but if the political bullshit is the main reason why people are upset then I'll probably give it a chance. People just seem way too sensitive nowadays when it comes to things they don't politically agree with. If it sucks, it sucks, but I'm always willing to give it a chance to prove me wrong.

What's the release date for Mafia 3 remaster?

Mafia 1 is probably one of the greatest crime games ever made. I'm very excited.

Number 3 was shit with very little to do with the Mafia.

Sucks he wasn't given a fair push in WCW or WWE. Glad he put the last stamp on his career with that great match at One Night Stand though.

A Mafia game without an actual Mafia seems a little silly, but if the political bullshit is the main reason why people are upset then I'll probably give it a chance. People just seem way too sensitive nowadays when it comes to things they don't politically agree with. If it sucks, it sucks, but I'm always willing to give it a chance to prove me wrong.

There is tons of mafia stuff in the game. People also forget there were black crews who worked with Italian mobsters way back. But, people acted like you were playing an all black game. Kind of like when GTA: San Andreas got announced and loads of nerds couldn't "identify with a black character." People also conveniently forgot how awful some of the story was in Mafia II and somehow twisted it into a GOAT game. It's good but if you claim Mafia II is good, you can turn your nose up at III either.

Like I said, it's no masterpiece but at a cheap price, it's worth a playthrough unless you have to only play perfect games.

Mafia 1 is an absolute masterpiece and definitely in my top 10 games of all time, i am weary on how this remake turns out since its being developed by Hangar 13 who also did Mafia 3...
We will see, as long as they stick very close to what made Mafia 1 so great and only improve what needs to be improved such as the visuals and maybe toning the difficulty down a tad.

First 2 are awesome

Third was dogshit

First one is the GOAT open world game, second one was ok. The third one was the grindiest shit ever. Tho.. If they transfer the shooting of Mafia 3 to Mafia 1 remake, I would be very happy.

Like I said, it's no masterpiece but at a cheap price, it's worth a playthrough unless you have to only play perfect games.

I think the story, world and combat were pretty good actually. Just the game design (the district shit) was way too repetitive.

I may go back and redownload Mafia 3 since it was free originally anyways. I gave it no chance at all as I was one the butthurt people that didnt like the drastic change.

Guys Mafia 2 is on PSN store right now , I just bought it for 29.99.

All 3 definitive editions 59.99

Guys Mafia 2 is on PSN store right now , I just bought it for 29.99.

All 3 definitive editions 59.99
Looks like they are putting in some crazy work getting the first Mafia updated, hows Mafia 2 looking? (if you've had a chance to play that is)

Back