Made 1,000

L

luckyshot

On the big three.

Bench 220 (my rotatory cuff sucks).

Deadlift 470

Squat 340.

No great shakes in the scheme of things, I know, but pretty cool for me.

Woo.

You+are+doing+the+world+a+service+sonny+_d436569f70e1734d90c04d0f625dc242.jpg

Vids or work.

And you should add about 8 exclamation marks if you want people to take this thread seriously.

Nice work! 1000 total is a big milestone.

Your deadlift is pretty strong, compared to your bench and squat. Do you feel like your body type is naturally advantageous for pulling?

Or is your rotator cuff just not an issue with deadlift, but it holds you back on bench and squat?

Congrats. I remember when I broke 1000. Sweet memories..

Congrats , that 500 dead is just around the corner and that is very impressive power for anyone!

Congrats, welcome to the club.

I hit it about 8 months ago and it was a great feeling.

I did this very recently too, and am similarly deadlift-heavy. Congrats!

Congrats, luckyshot. I recently joined this club myself. Feels good. See you at the pub, I'll shout a round.

Thanks for the support fellas. You know how to give a guy the feels.

Vids or work.

And you should add about 8 exclamation marks if you want people to take this thread seriously.

I should have known that some would be unable to believe the awesome power of my 220 bench press.

Your deadlift is pretty strong, compared to your bench and squat. Do you feel like your body type is naturally advantageous for pulling?

Or is your rotator cuff just not an issue with deadlift, but it holds you back on bench and squat?
I've got really long arms and legs, so body type is a factor along with the shoulder pain.

Congrats! Your numbers are pretty close to what I had when I hit it last year. Good stuff.

Back