Made 1,000

I did this very recently too, and am similarly deadlift-heavy. Congrats!

Thanks for the support fellas. You know how to give a guy the feels.

I should have known that some would be unable to believe the awesome power of my 220 bench press.

I've got really long arms and legs, so body type is a factor along with the shoulder pain.

We should totally start a Secret Society of Natural Born Deadlifters!:icon_chee Like the Illuminati, but Jacked!:icon_twis

We should totally start a Secret Society of Natural Born Deadlifters!:icon_chee Like the Illuminati, but Jacked!:icon_twis
Could our password be: Lanky power? Or maybe our password could be: shit at benching.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the 1,000! I'm at 900 right now, hope to make 1,000 asap.

Damn, do you even bench, bro?

What's your curl max?

Every day is leg day huh? :)

I do enjoy squats and deads much more than bench its true. But Ive always followed a set programme and benched as much as I'm supposed to. And to be fair, Ive made progress fairly consistently. Just very slowly as well!

Its wierd, I really enjoy overhead press too! but again, I was chasing a plate on that for 18 months.

edit: I know midnighter was joking, but I dont ever do curls. The only time I did them with any degree of regularity, I ended up with pain in my right bicep near the elbow, that took nearly 2 months to properly go away

So apparently I've made 1100.

I should make a thread so people can pat me in the back for how weak I am.

I came within 10lbs back in '08 before I screwed my shoulder up. Did mostly bodyweight training next couple years coupled with mt,bjj,boxing, and wrestling. Past 8 months have been hitting the weights hard and am trying to get there by the end of the year.
Congrats and keep up the great work!

Debbie Downers. Do you not celebrate your birthdays because a lot of people are older than you?

Try smiling; it's the natural facelift!

Lulz.

First time you posted in f13 in months was creating a thread titled "Made 1,000" with this OP:

On the big three.

Bench 220 (my rotatory cuff sucks).

Deadlift 470

Squat 340.

No great shakes in the scheme of things, I know, but pretty cool for me.

Woo.

Just sayin'.

Lulz.

First time you posted in f13 in months was creating a thread titled "Made 1,000" with this OP:

Just sayin'.

Your first comment made me smile. Thanks for the natural facelift, babe.

Lulz.

Just sayin'.

Well with such fine fellows as yourself and a few of the other regulars in here, do you really wonder why I go several months between posts?

Why don't you go join Cronos yelling "high" at someone who is squatting 800 lbs?

6a00d8341bf6e653ef0147e3d08701970b-800wi

Thanks to everyone who offered encouragement. Good luck with your training, and I will see you in a few months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well with such fine fellows as yourself and a few of the other regulars in here, do you really wonder why I go several months between posts?

You mean a poster who actually keeps a log regularly updated, posts his training there and in the relevant threads (hint: The PR Thread), doesn't start attention-whoring threads about his pathetic lifting accomplishments on the main forum, and doesn't go full retard when being criticised?

Legit lulz where had.

I'm digressing here, but why is so many people's bp lagging? I'm not trying to be a smart ass, curious because my bench was much higher previously, but now just doesn't want to fire. I understand age, injuries, and whatnot, just feels like it should be more, at least for me!

Back