MacLife weird edit on latest vid - EXPOSED

I don't see what you are talking about. It looks like video filmed at two different times. I will grant you that the hug was akward, but it looks like she initiated it, and in the second video there is no footage of the hug at all.

thought there was something off about the latest MacLife vid. had to watch it a few times to get it. they edited the meeting he had with holly holm so it looks like she hugs him when she meets him.

you can see what really happened in the embedded. holm is SUPER awkward with him, doesnt even offer a handshake. she awkwardly hugs him as she is leaving.

conor has some serious PR guys around him watching his every move.

Timestamped both below

The embedded view has a cut between Conor first walking in and then Conor at the table and that is likely when the hug occured. The embedded video also shows Holly walking away after the goodbye handshake at the table so it wouldn’t seem that that’s when the hug occured.... Unless they called her back while she was walking away to create the hug “scene”

She’s good friends with Jon Jones. She probably just surprised to see him doing stuff every other fighter has to do and not being separated from the rest of the roster

LMAO!

Jones is a scofflaw compared to McGregor who is legit criminal. You think ANYONE would let their daughter roll with Conor like this?

I think that fight was fixed

thought there was something off about the latest MacLife vid. had to watch it a few times to get it. they edited the meeting he had with holly holm so it looks like she hugs him when she meets him.

you can see what really happened in the embedded. holm is SUPER awkward with him, doesnt even offer a handshake. she awkwardly hugs him as she is leaving.

conor has some serious PR guys around him watching his every move.

Timestamped both below

Everyone in the industry knows the truth. That's what the whole humble/apology tour "I'll Say A Prayer For Him" bullshits about.

No lie, I thought Conor was talking to an elderly woman when I saw the embedded thumbnail.

She isnt impressed with his weigh in raging boners.

Well she chills with even more explosive and athletic fighters more frequently so..

She is lucky they weren't alone in hotel room or Conor would pull out his proper 12 like he likes to do around ladies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back