MacLife weird edit on latest vid - EXPOSED

Reading way too fucking much into this lol
This, but is also weird to edit a random casual interaction, they even shared some coments about Conor writing with his left.

To be fair holly always seems very uptight and awkward.

She attempted conversation with those follow up questions to conor so I dont think she was being deliberately rude.

Nothing like an alleged serial rapist to put a woman at ease

Seen that body language a million times, witnessed the conversation once the creep is out of earshot. Everyone simultaneously erupts into "oh god hes so fucking gross", "fake piece of shit", " cant stand that guy" etc

Holly left her husband and is all about BBC now. She’s always smiling with Jonathan jones.

manlet white guys don’t impress her.

To be fair holly always seems very uptight and awkward.

She attempted conversation with those follow up questions to conor so I dont think she was being deliberately rude.

By that time she'd weighed up how much she'd get sacked if she called him out for being a criminal piece of shit

Its just Conor and Holly talking while sighing posters.
What are you nerds crying about?

It sounds like you girls didn't watch the videos. Go watch Days of Our Lives if you girls want to play make believe.

Seen that body language a million times, witnessed the conversation once the creep is out of earshot. Everyone simultaneously erupts into "oh god hes so fucking gross", "fake piece of shit", " cant stand that guy" etc
<WellThere>

Omg lmao cancel the fight he's been exposed

You couldn't pay me to watch the PR videos of a guy who hasn't won a fight in 4 years.
<{hughesimpress}>
He beat Eddie Alvarez for the LW title a little over 3 years.... like 3 years and 2 months.

He's unfortunately only had 2 fights since against 2 guys with a combined record of 78-0 across 2 combat sports.

Tbh she just seems shy, like a horny teenager talking to a hot chick

Also Conir can be pretty likable when hes not punching old people or sniffing coke

It blows my mind how sow many dudes think Holly is hot. She literally has the face of a 60 year old meemaw.

EXPOSED !!!! You should get a job at TMZ

thought there was something off about the latest MacLife vid. had to watch it a few times to get it. they edited the meeting he had with holly holm so it looks like she hugs him when she meets him.

you can see what really happened in the embedded. holm is SUPER awkward with him, doesnt even offer a handshake. she awkwardly hugs him as she is leaving.

conor has some serious PR guys around him watching his every move.

Timestamped both below

Nice catch on this.

Dayna and Canner are truly peas in a pod. A couple of insecure pretentious posers, nothing more.

That was a weird edit. Holly doesn’t seem disgusted with him though because she asks follow up questions like how he writes with his left hand. Seems like holly is just awkward
She is not awkward. She is talking to a celebrity stranger. Some people don't get all giddy around celebrities. Conor McGregor is her UFC peer, and they are having a mundane polite conversation. This happens all the time with people. LOL

Why did Conor say he’s under the weight, he’s 180+ I swear!!! Just a huge, huge man...

Conor is reluctant to shake hands because his hands sweat . I have the same thing so I notice his mannerisms like going for that fist bump when he enters the room. He wipes his hands before handshakes a lot , that's a rookie move though , you need to shock your hands with electricity to stop them from sweating.

This has nothing to do with the initial thread topic but it's true.

Back