MacLife weird edit on latest vid - EXPOSED

cheezum

@purple
Reaction score
thought there was something off about the latest MacLife vid. had to watch it a few times to get it. they edited the meeting he had with holly holm so it looks like she hugs him when she meets him.

you can see what really happened in the embedded. holm is SUPER awkward with him, doesnt even offer a handshake. she awkwardly hugs him as she is leaving.

conor has some serious PR guys around him watching his every move.

Timestamped both below

Last edited:
You couldn't pay me to watch the PR videos of a guy who hasn't won a fight in 4 years.
<{hughesimpress}>

Creepy shit

This is the same guy that posses with his junk hanging in thongs and gets his butt buddies to take pics of him. HOwever this type of behavior is no surprise at this point.

Last edited:
That was a weird edit. Holly doesn’t seem disgusted with him though because she asks follow up questions like how he writes with his left hand. Seems like holly is just awkward

Good on Conor still giving the time of day to prelim fighters.

Creepy shit

This is the same guy that posses with his junk hanging in thongs and gets his butt buddies to take pics if him however so this type of behavior is no surprise at this point.
She isnt impressed with his weigh in raging boners.

This just in:

People who get paid to punch each other in the face aren't perfect in social interactions

Who'd have thought?

thought there was something off about the latest MacLife vid. had to watch it a few times to get it. they edited the meeting he had with holly holm so it looks like she hugs him when she meets him.

you can see what really happened in the embedded. holm is SUPER awkward with him, doesnt even offer a handshake. she awkwardly hugs him as she is leaving.

conor has some serious PR guys around him watching his every move.

Timestamped both below

Holly is a B rate prelim fighter and a thot but she wants to act like she's a good girl. She should be thankful to be on the same card as Conor

That was a weird edit. Holly doesn’t seem disgusted with him though because she asks follow up questions like how he writes with his left hand. Seems like holly is just awkward

Nah if that where me Holly would be all over me. She was trying hard to hide her discomfort but Conor just does that to people when he's around.

Just a sleazy guy

White men disgust her. Remind her of her father.

Well ya. Everything is edited these days otherwise videos would be full of cringe lol

Nah if that where me Holly would be all over me. She was trying hard to hide her discomfort but Conor just does thst to people when he's around.

Just a sleazy guy

I'm sure the ufc have had parties

I reckon the sex maniac has tried to get off with half the female roster

This whole thread is just weird.

She hugged him.

In the next clip, she had a conversation with him.

What is supposed to be weird here?

I hate Conor and I can't even connect the dots.

This whole thread is just weird.

She hugged him.

In the next clip, she had a conversation with him.

What is supposed to be weird here?

I hate Conor and I can't even connect the dots.
OP trying to say that because they edited to him hugging her first than she must hate him in reality. Its retarded.

Nothing like an alleged serial rapist to put a woman at ease
LOL
That is an amazing (unexpected) first response!

source.gif

Back