• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Mackenzie Dern (ranked 7) vs Angela Hill (ranked 13) Strawweight Fight May 20

Who wins?

• Total voters
I’ll never understand why people who hate wmma alway go out of their way to go into wmma threads……just odd behavior by odd guys looking for high-fives from other odd guys in the wmma hate circle jerk lol

I’ll never understand why people who hate wmma alway go out of their way to go into wmma threads……just odd behavior by odd guys looking for high-fives from other odd guys in the wmma hate circle jerk lol
I'm not laughing at the women themselves. I'm laughing at this complete disaster of a product being a headline for anything.

you from Baltimore, you should understand sherbo
It’s similar to the guys who go in threads to complain about the guys who complain in threads

Is UFC Fight Night 224 the greatest card of all time??

Mackenzie Dern 12 - 3 - 0 vs Angela Hill 15 - 12 - 0

Anthony Hernandez
9 - 2 - 0
VS.
Edmen Shahbazyan
13 - 2 - 0

Emily Ducote
12 - 7 - 0
VS.
Loopy Godinez
9 - 3 - 0

Joaquin Buckley
15 - 6 - 0
VS.
Andre Fialho
16 - 5 - 0

Orion Cosce
8 - 1 - 0
VS.
Gilbert Urbina
6 - 2 - 0

Diego Ferreira
17 - 5 - 0
VS.
Michael Johnson
21 - 18 - 0

Vanessa Demopoulos
9 - 4 - 0
VS.
Karolina Kowalkiewicz
14 - 7 - 0

Ilir Latifi
16 - 8 - 0
VS.
Rodrigo Nascimento
10 - 1 - 0

Viacheslav Borshchev
6 - 3 - 0
VS.
Hayisaer Maheshate
6 - 2 - 0

Nick Fiore
6 - 1 - 0
VS.
Chase Hooper
11 - 3 - 1

Victoria Leonardo
9 - 4 - 0
VS.
Natalia Silva
14 - 5 - 1

Karolina Kowalkiewicz is still fighting? What the hell. Didn't she have a 5-fight losing streak?

How old is she? not young for damn sure

It's because they have a shame fetish and they love getting embarrassed on the internet.

Yep.
Now it's the Dern-Hill card!!
This is the card per Wiki (not yet updated with new main event), it's not good but it's not bad, 4.5/10. Johnson-CDF might be fun.

Edmen Shahbazyan vs. Anthony Hernandez
Welterweight André Fialho vs. Joaquin Buckley
Lightweight Hayisaer Maheshate vs. Viacheslav Borschev
Lightweight Carlos Diego Ferreira vs. Michael Johnson
Women's Strawweight Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Vanessa Demopoulos
Welterweight Orion Cosce vs. Gilbert Urbina
Heavyweight Ilir Latifi vs. Rodrigo Nascimento
Lightweight Chase Hooper vs. Nick Fiore
Women's Flyweight Natália Silva vs. Victoria Leonardo
Flyweight Clayton Carpenter vs. Stephen Erceg

Karolina Kowalkiewicz is still fighting? What the hell. Didn't she have a 5-fight losing streak?

How old is she? not young for damn sure
She's 37, but she recently made a comeback. She has looked decent and is on a two-fight winning streak now. She might struggle with the sheer aggression and work rate of Demopolous though.

I Hope Dern smashes
And then twerks

mackenzie-dern-dern.gif

Hey now. I defend WMMA, but I don't defend bad cards. #7 vs #14 being the headliner and, iirc, the only ranked fighters on a card is just .. it's so bad.

And I get that it's a replacement, but that still means they only planned to have one ranked fight. At least then, it was a title eliminator. Big Mac ain't getting a title shot without 3 more wins, and Hill ain't getting a title shot.. like, full stop.

I'm not laughing at the women themselves. I'm laughing at this complete disaster of a product being a headline for anything.
Yeah, they've done a LOT of shifting around lately with few explanations. I don't remember ever seeing as many "undisclosed reasons" in a short amount of time in my life. And it's not even mostly about pulled fighters, just last minute re-arranged cards.

Exactly, I hate WWE fake wrestling, and I don't remember a single time I went into a WWE thread to bash on WWE.

Hey, member when a WMMA fight won Fight of the Year?

I member.
Ares, you know I love you, but any fight can be fight of the year; from a title fight to a facebook prelim. It doesn't mean fringe top10's is a headliner, my man.

Even if Weili-Joanna was boring, it'd still have an immediate impact. This? Nah. No waves from this splash.

This is the card per Wiki (not yet updated with new main event), it's not good but it's not bad, 4.5/10. Johnson-CDF might be fun.

Edmen Shahbazyan vs. Anthony Hernandez
Welterweight André Fialho vs. Joaquin Buckley
Lightweight Hayisaer Maheshate vs. Viacheslav Borschev
Lightweight Carlos Diego Ferreira vs. Michael Johnson
Women's Strawweight Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Vanessa Demopoulos
Welterweight Orion Cosce vs. Gilbert Urbina
Heavyweight Ilir Latifi vs. Rodrigo Nascimento
Lightweight Chase Hooper vs. Nick Fiore
Women's Flyweight Natália Silva vs. Victoria Leonardo
Flyweight Clayton Carpenter vs. Stephen Erceg

Michael Johnson still in the UFC also surprises me. Feels like he's been fighting forever. I still remember him being on that TUF season with GSP as his coach

Ares, you know I love you, but any fight can be fight of the year; from a title fight to a facebook prelim. It doesn't mean fringe top10's is a headliner, my man.

Even if Weili-Joanna was boring, it'd still have an immediate impact. This? Nah. No waves from this splash.
Lol it's an absolutely ridiculous choice for a headliner.

Lol it's an absolutely ridiculous choice for a headliner.
Too bad Rocky couldn't stay on. She's more than earned her share of respect with her rebound streak, but the only people she should be fighting soon are Nunes, Aldana (both taken), Pena (injured), and Holly, but Haley's Comet just passed this March, so we won't see Holly again for another 11 months, or 15 if the groundhog sees his shadow.

Back