Mackenzie Dern in her natural habitat

Omg please. Fighters are allowed to enjoy life for fuck sake. Why is it when dc posts 1000 pics of his family nobody says this?? Let people enjoy stuff.

“I never said you had to offer me a second chance. I never said I was a victim of circumstance. I’ll still go on, don’t get me wrong, and you can speak your mind, but not on MY time”
Billy Joel
Being vaguely serious ......
Does anyone get the impression that Ms Dern just isn't taking her MMA career in the slightest bit seriously??
On her Instagram page, 6 out of her last 14 posts (almost 50%) are her on a beach or on a boat or swimming or lounging in some tropical location.
-- Considering she his really still quite inexperienced in every MMA discipline (apart from obviously BJJ which is fantastic) you'd think she would be training hard at boxing / muay thai / wrestling / take-downs / strength and conditioning.

I don't get the impression she needs the money in the *slightest* and i don't think she has worked hard since the Amanda Cooper fight to reduce her bodyfat percentage which is unusually high for a professional MMA fighter and is the principal reason she arrived at 139.5lbs on the Monday of the Cooper fight.

Anyway, just my observations on that.
- My prediction is that she will miss weight again for her next 115lb fight and then the UFC *absolutely* should say "You wanna stay in the UFC, fine, but you're now a 125lbs fighter".

Omg please. Fighters are allowed to enjoy life for fuck sake. Why is it when dc posts 1000 pics of his family nobody says this?? Let people enjoy stuff.

“I never said you had to offer me a second chance. I never said I was a victim of circumstance. I’ll still go on, don’t get me wrong, and you can speak your mind, but not on MY time”
Billy Joel

i don't think people object to her enjoying her free time i think its her being a pig and missing weight by 7lbs that people find objectionable.

Og9ojnn.jpg

96f3y9z.jpg

Screw her IG post
the fact she doesn't seem to care about making weight proves it

When Rankings and performance matter less than mouth and non-mma antics for career value - YES...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back