Mackenzie Dern in her natural habitat

I just can't help it @THEfightsAREfixed and @nostradumbass ...I'm a curious individual and have a great deal of interest in human behaviour. I like to understand what makes people tick. And I want to know why it's become so normalized to lust for obese women.

I have a theory. I suspect that the guys who are attracted to heavy girls grew up with obese mothers. In a young boys developing mind his mother plays a pivotal role in shaping his ideation of what beauty is. Even if you consciously have a negative relationship or opinion of your mother, deep down she is the template that all other females in your life will be compared to.

So basically you chubby chasers want to fuck your fat moms.

*mic drop*
You had a microphone in your hand while typing on sherdog?

Look, it's alright if you're gay, just keep it away from me. Dern is literally 45 lbs under the average weight. There isn't a single developed country where she isn't below average weight. The only women smaller are built like young boys, which is apparently your thing. I have a theory about guys who are grossed out by tits and I'm pretty sure you can guess what that theory is.

I just can't help it @THEfightsAREfixed and @nostradumbass ...I'm a curious individual and have a great deal of interest in human behaviour. I like to understand what makes people tick. And I want to know why it's become so normalized to lust for obese women.

I have a theory. I suspect that the guys who are attracted to heavy girls grew up with obese mothers. In a young boys developing mind his mother plays a pivotal role in shaping his ideation of what beauty is. Even if you consciously have a negative relationship or opinion of your mother, deep down she is the template that all other females in your life will be compared to.

*mic drop*
Or maybe people just like beauty in various forms... Some people look good fat, some look good skinny, some people don't look good in any way... But to think you should dictate the rules for other people and wasting your time doing so, that is probably a more intereting case for mental avaliation... I personaly rarely met a girl i wouldn't lust, some people are interesting for one second some people for a life time, keep na open mind and have more fun.

Being vaguely serious ......
Does anyone get the impression that Ms Dern just isn't taking her MMA career in the slightest bit seriously??
On her Instagram page, 6 out of her last 14 posts (almost 50%) are her on a beach or on a boat or swimming or lounging in some tropical location.
-- Considering she his really still quite inexperienced in every MMA discipline (apart from obviously BJJ which is fantastic) you'd think she would be training hard at boxing / muay thai / wrestling / take-downs / strength and conditioning.

I don't get the impression she needs the money in the *slightest* and i don't think she has worked hard since the Amanda Cooper fight to reduce her bodyfat percentage which is unusually high for a professional MMA fighter and is the principal reason she arrived at 139.5lbs on the Monday of the Cooper fight.

Anyway, just my observations on that.
- My prediction is that she will miss weight again for her next 115lb fight and then the UFC *absolutely* should say "You wanna stay in the UFC, fine, but you're now a 125lbs fighter".
I hear you. But then again she death rocked Cooper, who was supposed to be the superior striker, with one shot standing and then easily submitted her on the ground. With the talent level in WMMA being what it is, she can probably coast and still destroy most of these girls with ease.

*mic drop*
From reading your posts in this thread I get the feeling you are still a teenager and probably still in high school. Nothing wrong with that but as you get older you tend to want a woman more than a skinny chick with the body of a scrawny boy. I've been with girls of all sizes and the least fun I've had is with really skinny girls my ex before my last was 5"9 120 pounds and it's too bony for my taste.
Again if you are older then I apologize this is just my experience and preferences and what I've seen from my friends from high school to now (I'm 28).

Being vaguely serious ......
Does anyone get the impression that Ms Dern just isn't taking her MMA career in the slightest bit seriously??

Screw her IG post
the fact she doesn't seem to care about making weight proves it

mackenzie-dern-amanda-cooper-ufc-224-2.jpg
I like my women thick!!

Next time we'll hear her, she'll be speaking with a shark accent.

Why does she look in better shape on IG than in her fights?

Beat me to it. Either she’s uploading old pics, or she cares more about looking good for IG than she cares about being in shape for fights.

Weight advantage? It pays these days apparently to come in heavy. Expect a TS for her soon.

Unfortunately, this will probably happen.

I don't get this mad thirst for fat chicks that has possessed the minds of so many dudes lately.

I have a friend who hits on fat chicks when he's in desperation mode. He calls them "low hanging fruit". Is that what it is? You guys get hard over these tubbies because they seem somewhat attainable? Like if you met them in real life you might have a chance?

I demand an explanation.

No, I genuinley find chubby/thick chicks way hotter. I've been with plenty of rail thin and thin chicks before and I got bored and sometimes wouldn't even get hard, but put me with a juicy, soft, curvy and thick babe and I can go all night.

They just feel better man. Softer, warmer, when they hug you you feel like you are being hugged by a soft warm pillow.

Now granted, there are "curves" and there are "a curve". Third Wave feminists, as they tend to do, take things to the extreme and try to tell you if you don't find a 300lb blob attractive then you are a mysoginist and shallow. There is a limit to legit chubby chasing, they still need to have a smaller waist than a hip and their boob /butt size needs to be proportional to their weight.

Anyways, if you wanted a real answer there it is.

So youd prefer luke rockhold
At least luke is a physically fit human who cares about his physical appearance. She missed weight by 7LBS!!!! She is a large woman and if she didn't train she would be obese.

I hear you. But then again she death rocked Cooper, who was supposed to be the superior striker, with one shot standing and then easily submitted her on the ground. With the talent level in WMMA being what it is, she can probably coast and still destroy most of these girls with ease.
Yes you are right there. She is an aggressive puncher, she wades forward and she's got good hand-speed and heavy shots, and moves surprisingly fast. I was surprised by her clocking Cooper but yes she absolutely caught her with a huge and fast overhand and of course once she's got you on the ground then you're 90% done.
I suspect Amanda Cooper was concentrating on "avoid the take down, get ready, she's gonna single-leg me or shoot a double..." and i think she absolutely did NOT expect to get slugged the way she did. So credit to MacKenzie on that. She won fair and square, no argument.

I think the UFC will continue to promote her and give her every opportunity, but like kenetics said a little earlier, i think she'd content to just kick-back, concentrate on her tan, beach time, all that, and rely on aggressive fast punches and of course her BJJ. It *will* serve her well with *most* opponents, but when she gets into the elite levels (hmm!) then her opponents will have a solid game-plan.

She reminds me, perhaps, a bit of Ngannou, who was on a roll, blasting everyone, and he thinks he is GOD and unstoppable and then....he gets in there with a guy (Stipe) who had a GOOD game-plan to defeat Ngannou, and got the job done. Ngannou exposed with no wrestling, no cardio. Anyway i guess that's a bit off-topic.

I think Dern could be really really good if she WANTED to be, but I don't see the hunger, the desire to learn all aspects of the game, the ability to stop eating junk food, at all.

I predict she will retire from MMA within 12 to 24months and cite almost anything as her excuse.
Wellington Dias, her dad, I think knows what it takes.

(sorry for the long post guys! My bad)

Show of hands, he read the thread title and expected Dern shopped into a Golden Corral?

Back