Mackenzie Dern in her natural habitat

tumblr_nnxtrp1Wua1qhk04bo2_r1_500.gif

I would not tap to a front naked triangle.....

Why does she look in better shape on IG than in her fights?

Before her last fight i showed my friend these pics and said she is fighting. He was like damn she a fighter? Then she showed up on screen with her flabby self and i got embarassed hard lol. Still wood tho dont get me wrong here

The simple fact that even an average WMMA fighter is study enough for WHOA shenanigans compared to the average out of shape no cardio having girl is a HUGE turn on for me.

I've dated athletes, and...yeah. Good times.

Are those black-tip reef sharks? She's ballsy.

So she's a whale.

Also, an all you can eat restaurant

Honestly thought it was gonna be a...

goldencorral.jpg

I don't get this mad thirst for fat chicks that has possessed the minds of so many dudes lately.

I have a friend who hits on fat chicks when he's in desperation mode. He calls them "low hanging fruit". Is that what it is? You guys get hard over these tubbies because they seem somewhat attainable? Like if you met them in real life you might have a chance?

I demand an explanation.
If you can look at a 123 lb chick with a round ass and big tits and are repulsed, I've got some bad news for your parents.

Gay_00fa65_64274.jpg

I just can't help it @THEfightsAREfixed and @nostradumbass ...I'm a curious individual and have a great deal of interest in human behaviour. I like to understand what makes people tick. And I want to know why it's become so normalized to lust for obese women.

I have a theory. I suspect that the guys who are attracted to heavy girls grew up with obese mothers. In a young boys developing mind his mother plays a pivotal role in shaping his ideation of what beauty is. Even if you consciously have a negative relationship or opinion of your mother, deep down she is the template that all other females in your life will be compared to.

So basically you chubby chasers want to fuck your fat moms.

*mic drop*

Shes is like brunette PVZ with a better ass at this point does it really matter.....
...Oh hey look there’s a shark!

Sherdog being closet gay again, it must be four o'clock. You could set your watch to it.

If you can look at a 123 lb chick with a round ass and big tits and are repulsed, I've got some bad news for your parents.

Gay_00fa65_64274.jpg

lmao and now he's writing a Freudian paragraph on how much of a whale she is.

The lengths people go to when they lack proper human interaction is terrifying.

Being vaguely serious ......
Does anyone get the impression that Ms Dern just isn't taking her MMA career in the slightest bit seriously??
On her Instagram page, 6 out of her last 14 posts (almost 50%) are her on a beach or on a boat or swimming or lounging in some tropical location.
-- Considering she his really still quite inexperienced in every MMA discipline (apart from obviously BJJ which is fantastic) you'd think she would be training hard at boxing / muay thai / wrestling / take-downs / strength and conditioning.

I don't get the impression she needs the money in the *slightest* and i don't think she has worked hard since the Amanda Cooper fight to reduce her bodyfat percentage which is unusually high for a professional MMA fighter and is the principal reason she arrived at 139.5lbs on the Monday of the Cooper fight.

Anyway, just my observations on that.
- My prediction is that she will miss weight again for her next 115lb fight and then the UFC *absolutely* should say "You wanna stay in the UFC, fine, but you're now a 125lbs fighter".

There is some truth to this. I've seen her training go down since a started mma and stopped doing jiu jitsu. ( I've trained with her for years) part of it is that she is young and thinks she knows it all.( just like most of us when we were young.) Her father had told her that she needs to focus on her training and diet for mma on multiple occasions.

I admit it is hard for her because she is already pretty famous from bjj already and that she is invited to all kinds of events, clubs, appearances. I think mma only makes her more famous.

As a teammate and friend of hers for years, I haven't condone her unprofessionalism about not making weight. (She always made weight in (bjj)

115lb is the weight class she needs to stay in. 125lb is to big for her frame. I have pictures with her at 115lb in shape and dieted in. She is a killing machine.

I will always support her until the end and hopes Leo veira can guide her in mma correctly.

Back