Machida vs. Shields grappling match this August 13th, at SubmitCancer.

So is Machida out of MMA for 2 years even though he didn't even fail a test?

Shields is gonna have problems submitting greasy Machida.

This is in Denver? Too bad it's not here in LA...never been to a pure grappling event before.

Meh, i watch Kickboxing instead. That's some man shit right there

Yes. He learned a lesson of value in life. Never be honest in situations that can turn out bad for you.

Shields is gonna have problems submitting greasy Machida.
6ohb3b.jpg

Yes. He learned a lesson of value in life. Never be honest in situations that can turn out bad for you.

I think that's bullshit.

So if a fighter calls up USADA and is like "Yo, I just pumped 5 gallons of testosterone into my veins via an IV" they'd get suspended even if they passed their test afterwards?

It just seems fucking stupid to me.

Last edited:
Can shields even get machida to the mat? He has amazing jits, but his td's suck and cheetah's tdd is top notch.

dhea-dgea-25mg-100tabl-natures-bounty-usa.jpg

What are you talking about? It's absolutely despicable that he has been using this.

I caught my grandpa buying it on his local walgreens, I just shook my head in disgrace.

Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

I havn't talked to him since and don't plan to.

dhea-dgea-25mg-100tabl-natures-bounty-usa.jpg

What are you talking about? It's absolutely despicable that he has been using this.

I caught my grandpa buying it on his local walgreens, I just shook my head in disgrace.

Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

I havn't talked to him since and don't plan to.

I'm not here for the stand up comedy.

Interesting...

Wow that's really cool.

I watched the one with Shields vs. Chris Lytle the other week, that was awesome.

Back