Machida is now training with dos Anjos' strength and conditioning coach

dQV1R1Z.jpg

Flipping heck, Lyoto just got the beatings of his life in his last 2 bouts and somehow looks sexier than ever.

did i miss something did RDA ever get popped for roids

why are people acting like now lyoto will pop for roids

?????

Great news for Machida fans for sure, Curson is a smart guy and I definitely suggest checking out the episode of Joe Rogan's podcast that he was on. Curson really helped RDA to turn his career around and he could do the same for Machida.

that~ was hoping rua would have hired this guy

I obviously don't know and can't say whether this Nick Curson guy is legit about what he believes to be the best way to train but you gotta watch him on Rogan's podcast he was making a lot of sense and wasn't swayed at all by any of Joe's broscience or crazy hyperbole.

I like Rogan but you know how he can be sometimes....

Machida needs to go back to whatever he was doing for the Mousasi fight.

nice

lets see if something good comes out of this

yeah, random sherdoggers know more than S&C guy that learned with legends

Some of the people who are posting in that thread are strength and conditioning coaches.

yeah, random sherdoggers know more than S&C guy that learned with legends

Who exactly is a legend? Marinovich? Because that is the funniest thing ive heard all day.

Who exactly is a legend? Marinovich? Because that is the funniest thing ive heard all day.

Some of the people who are posting in that thread are strength and conditioning coaches.

ok, throw in the trash the legend quote. but he got results. BJ was at his best with him.
now a guy that learned with him trained RDA and hes with a superb conditioning

hes bringing results, thats what matters

ok, throw in the trash the legend quote. but he got results. BJ was at his best with him.
now a guy that learned with him trained RDA and hes with a superb conditioning

hes bringing results, thats what matters

The guy basically said a lot of things that are just not true (Including the shit about Marinovich squatting a 1000 in the 60's, years before anyone else did it. This is the sort of thing people take note of). His basic grasp of the concepts of exercise physiology is very weak, or at least his presentation of said concepts is terrible.

No one said he did not have success. Just pointed out that he said a bunch of shit that is incorrect.

As a coach, I seek feedback so I can learn and improve, even though my first coaching position (weightlifting) was in 1987. I go to conferences, and I ask other people to review my own training just in case there is something I am missing. Not only because I try to get better, but because like everyone else, I should be called on something I am doing wrong.

Not always because there are better ways to meet the same objective, but because a better way generally reduces risk of injury, and this (risk to benefit) should be the basis for every S&C program. If a coach does not know what he is doing or why he is doing it, the risk to the athlete sky-rockets.

That is inexcusable.

The guy basically said a lot of things that are just not true (Including the shit about Marinovich squatting a 1000 in the 60's, years before anyone else did it. This is the sort of thing people take note of). His basic grasp of the concepts of exercise physiology is very weak, or at least his presentation of said concepts is terrible.

No one said he did not have success. Just pointed out that he said a bunch of shit that is incorrect.

As a coach, I seek feedback so I can learn and improve, even though my first coaching position (weightlifting) was in 1987. I go to conferences, and I ask other people to review my own training just in case there is something I am missing. Not only because I try to get better, but because like everyone else, I should be called on something I am doing wrong.

Not always because there are better ways to meet the same objective, but because a better way generally reduces risk of injury, and this (risk to benefit) should be the basis for every S&C program. If a coach does not know what he is doing or why he is doing it, the risk to the athlete sky-rockets.

That is inexcusable.

i see

well, maybe hes bshitting a bit to hype his own program, dunno

but, what matters to me is that hes showing results and i hope that lyoto does well with him

Back