MacGregory vs Masvidal

Masvidal destroys him before, during and after the fight.

Conor is not coming back for anyone but Khabib.

Pretty clear at this point.. way too much money to be made from the rematch.

Masvidal has made it very clear he wants more money, he wants that pay check lol

Would watch da shit outta that.

The smack talk lead up would bring serious lulz, and that fight would be guaranteed violence.

LMAo here comes a thread full of beef......

I think Mas fucks him up. I feel he is the better boxer with a better chin and FAR better cardio. I think the cardio would kill conor.

Plus he would talk shit and end up fighitng "hands behind back mas"

that mas is undefeated. He fucked up cowboy, edwards,till and now askren. I think he would honestly beat conor like a drum.

Mcgregor easily. 13 sec.
mcgreg1.gif

Conor has rode to sunset. He wont fight again. Just deal with it. And if he does, he wont win anyone no more!

It would be a great battle of the shit talkers. But Conor will very likely say something racist and get murdered for it.

LMAo here comes a thread full of beef......

I think Mas fucks him up. I feel he is the better boxer with a better chin and FAR better cardio. I think the cardio would kill conor.

Plus he would talk shit and end up fighitng "hands behind back mas"

that mas is undefeated. He fucked up cowboy, edwards,till and now askren. I think he would honestly beat conor like a drum.
Do you see Mg winning against Askren or Till?

Guys that aren't even in the same weight class are calling for Conor. Till, Askren, now Masvidal.

conor-mcgregor.jpg

Do you see Mg winning against Askren or Till?

no. Till is way too big and powerful and akren is way to advanced in werstlign and cardio and chin. Conor really doesnt have THAT much power to be be stopping 170 pound fighters.

to be fair i thought there was 0% chance mas gets a ko over ben either tho.. conor is small tho compared to most 170 guys

The lw Jorge of a couple years ago would be in trouble, but 2019 ww Jorge would almost certainly be too much for him to handle.

Not that this fight will ever happen lol

no. Till is way too big and powerful and akren is way to advanced in werstlign and cardio and chin. Conor really doesnt have THAT much power to be be stopping 170 pound fighters.

to be fair i thought there was 0% chance mas gets a ko over ben either tho.. conor is small tho compared to most 170 guys
I agree.

Conor is not coming back for anyone but Khabib.

Pretty clear at this point.. way too much money to be made from the rematch.

LOL. Conor will never sign to be embarassed and mauled by Khabib again.

Knock that shit off

I would favor Masvidal but not by a long shot. Jorge doesnt have the grappling needed to dispose of McGregor easily. If Conor starches him it could turn pretty interesting. Both struggle hard with wresslers and love to keep it standing. Imo it would be a WAR.

Back