MacGregory vs Masvidal

Funny how everyone is choosing Masvidal now. I remember people calling me retarded for saying he would beat Connor a year ago.

Conor would break like a girl in that fight. His KO power doesn't exist outside of 145 and Masvidal doesn't get knocked out, he cant outgrapple Jorge and he cant outcrazy him either.

LOL. Conor will never sign to be embarassed and mauled by Khabib again.

Knock that shit off

Well according to Sherdog Conor was actually scared to fight Khabib in the first place. He was ducking Khabib, then he signed the contract. It didn't take 4 times like Tony vs Khabib

I guess Conor wouldn't sign to fight Nate Diaz a 2nd time after Nate took all his best shots, hurt him, and then choked him. Never mind, he signed to fight him again.

Mcgregor easily. 13 sec.
mcgreg1.gif
OpenPartialGuineapig-size_restricted.gif

They both go for flying knees off the bar which opens a rift to another dimension and unleashes Cthulhu
8C68DF19-78C1-40E5-9989-5C9D3A6DBBD8.gif
DD958EA4-50CF-44C5-8565-3C93216A7C62.gif

Dana would never let that fight happen. Jorge would play with mcnuggets. All the top ten would likely beat mcgregor. Jorge would smash him bad.

Masvidal beats him
And I am not saying this because Gamebred had 2 KOs.
I was saying it after the Wonderboy fight, when sherdoggers considered him a boring fighter.
Masvidal has better boxing, better reflexes and a top chin.

Dana would never let that fight happen. Jorge would play with mcnuggets. All the top ten would likely beat mcgregor. Jorge would smash him bad.

OMG like Dana actually cares about Conor.
He didn't even protect his Girl Rousey from getting raped by Amanda and you think he cares about Conor?
Dana has enough money himself he does not care...

OMG like Dana actually cares about Conor.
He didn't even protect his Girl Rousey from getting raped by Amanda and you think he cares about Conor?
Dana has enough money himself he does not care...

He did not have much choice with ronda. She either needed to fight holly or be gifted the title shot, and that was that.

Mcgreggor only choices are at lightweight but the best money choice is to give him the rematch with the bib!!

I don't see anyone beating Conor on the feet. Only way to beat him is to grapple rape him like Khabib.

LMAo here comes a thread full of beef......

I think Mas fucks him up. I feel he is the better boxer with a better chin and FAR better cardio. I think the cardio would kill conor.

Plus he would talk shit and end up fighitng "hands behind back mas"

that mas is undefeated. He fucked up cowboy, edwards,till and now askren. I think he would honestly beat conor like a drum.
I like gamebred but, his boxing is not as good as Conors.
Masvidal got outstruck by AI and came a nats hair of getting KO'd in the Cruikshank fight.

Not saying him and Conor would not be a barn burner of a fight though.

That would be a great contest.
Both have good chins, boxing, and both talk large amounts of trash.

I would favor Masvidal but not by a long shot. Jorge doesnt have the grappling needed to dispose of McGregor easily. If Conor starches him it could turn pretty interesting. Both struggle hard with wresslers and love to keep it standing. Imo it would be a WAR.
Lol masvidal has a great wrestling, Conor has nothing for him, even masvidal boxing is better, masvidal is bigger also, Conor doesnt hás power in 170, even more with Mas chin

He did not have much choice with ronda. She either needed to fight holly or be gifted the title shot, and that was that.

Mcgreggor only choices are at lightweight but the best money choice is to give him the rematch with the bib!!

Doesn't it make way more sense to give him some guys he can beat (cowboy, Raging Al, Aldo 2) if they wanna protect him instead of letting him fight his worth matchup with khabib?

Conor would sell 1 millionen ppvs against ANYBODY

I like gamebred but, his boxing is not as good as Conors.
Masvidal got outstruck by AI and came a nats hair of getting KO'd in the Cruikshank fight.

Not saying him and Conor would not be a barn burner of a fight though.

news flash..conor is really NOT that great of a pure boxer lol. He uses distance timing and footwork to land counter shots. When it comes to IN THE POCKET where you are even to close to kick..hes honestly not anywhere near as good as people make him out to be. He was able to stand far enough away that eddie couldnt hit him then was able to counter...most of his finishes are not really boxing..even the aldo ko was bouncing in and out karate style..thats NOT BOXING..when he did box he was doing silly ass rabbit punches to the back of the head. Hes an mma fighter not a boxer IMHO

Mas on the other hand has slick head movement, combinations, counters, power and speed. He has good footwork and most importantly. HES REALLY A DOG not a front runner like conor has shown in the past.

Back