• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mac Life article on Conor Mcgregor "Tony" post.

He looks far too fat in that picture to make 155.
Of the options he has he might even beat Ferguson so it's worth trying and he'll get an immediate rematch if he loses.

I thought it was a parody picture of someone making fun of him at first.

Improved Cardio? He was gassed after 12 minutes of boxing with Floyd giving no offense and thats what Conor does.
Add in some clinching and he tires after 8 minutes again.
I don't know if he was serious when he posted that....

Why do people believe it's a Tony Montana reference? How would that make sense?

Yes, just like Conor's "I decide to retire" tweet, or "I'll fight Khabib in Russia" quote from Dana White... If you are so quick to buy "Tony" post as a confirmation of an upcoming fight then you are being naive.

Improved Cardio? He was gassed after 12 minutes of boxing with Floyd giving no offense and thats what Conor does.
Add in some clinching and he tires after 8 minutes again.

Do you lay on the canvas for 5 minutes in boxing?

Do you get to give your arms a rest in boxing by striking with your feet for a while?

Boxing isn't MMA.

That I need to tell you that is really depressing.

Last edited:
I'll believe it when I see it

So you missed the first line of that? I picked Conor because I wanted him to win but said its probably a UD for Floyd.
You said ''I would have never bet on Conor to win and even stated many times he will probably lose.''yet you were trying av bet on.Makes sense

<mma4>

Why are you acting like this isn't an indication that the fight will be booked?

You are probably one of those people who wrote "Conor will never fight tony!" and now you're realizing how wrong you were and don't want to admit it.

Saying you'll fight someone is not the same as actually fighting someone.

Conor is scurred :)

You said ''I would have never bet on Conor to win and even stated many times he will probably lose.''yet you were trying av bet on.Makes sense

<mma4>

Because I wanted him to win. I lose a picture for a month. Who gives a shit. Makes it interesting.

So everyone who is entertained by him is obsessed by him?

Explain why you dislike him.

Does he make the other fighters seem dull?

:D
Champs that defend are not dull....

24-0 thanks to a padded local circuit Russian record. Means absolutely nothing. He's never beat a top 5 guy.
24-0.......and he would steamroll Conor. Missing weight was bullshit, but he is still a killer, and definitely top five @ 55.

Champs that defend are not dull....
McGregor would've defended but he had a boxing match in August, maybe you heard about it.

What excuse will you use when he retains the belt?

Fluke?

Saying you'll fight someone is not the same as actually fighting someone.

Conor is scurred :)
Yeah......scared and weak minded people usually gravitate towards internationally televised cage fighting.

<{outtahere}>

McGregor would've defended but he had a boxing match in August, maybe you heard about it.

What excuse will you use when he retains the belt?

Fluke?
The red is funny as fuck. Conor makes how many excuses as to why he will not defend....and you bring this slop?

The red is funny as fuck. Conor makes how many excuses as to why he will not defend....and you bring this slop?
He didn't have to defend anything in 2017.

He earned more for the company than any other fighter this year with the Mayweather match.

Just how it is.

UFC makes the rules regarding title defenses. Not whining sherdoggers like you.

Back