• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mac Life article on Conor Mcgregor "Tony" post.

They'll simply post pics of Nate mercifully strangling Conor or GIFs of McG getting slapped around like a bitch speaking out of line. You'll cry and your tears will sustain them. I recommend you masturbate to Conors victory before logging on to sherdog. Enjoy your nut before they ruin your night.

"You'll cry and your tears will sustain them."

Kinda like you're crying right now LOL?

Like wow what a bitter little turd you are. Sorry that ur jelly of conor and you can't cope.

Fucking moronic. One out of every 25 things this guy says is true but a shitty cartoon picture is prof positive he will fight him?

I said the haters are morons and you're proving it by making up numbers and not using critical thinking.

I said the haters are morons and you're proving it by making up numbers and not using critical thinking.
I am not a hater just a realist. He constantly is spewing garbage that morons seem to believe. He will fight Nate and that’s that. It’s all his camp talks about and we know he don’t want to fight a top contender.

I am not a hater just a realist. He constantly is spewing garbage that morons seem to believe. He will fight Nate and that’s that. It’s all his camp talks about and we know he don’t want to fight a top contender.

So when he fights Tony, are you gonna apologize and admit you were the moron?
We can have a bet right now and the loser has to put something about being a moron in their sig.

So when he fights Tony, are you gonna apologize and admit you were the moron?
We can have a bet right now and the loser has to put something about being a moron in their sig.
He won’t though. You are taking the word of a guy that talks a lot of shit. I am using what we already know and have seen from him. No use debating with a dude with an SBG cum sock.

He won’t though. You are taking the word of a guy that talks a lot of shit. I am using what we already know and have seen from him. No use debating with a dude with an SBG cum sock.

Lol "he won't though" yet you won't bet on it. How interesting...

Bet what a signature online? Are you 8 years old bro?

Says the guy who just called someone a cum sock lol

It's actually painful how dumb conor haters are.

You're all just angry morons who are jealous of Conor lol

Lol "he won't though" yet you won't bet on it. How interesting...
I won’t remember who you are by tomorrow and really don’t give a shit a about humiliating you in your signature, your posts accomplish that for ya.

Says the guy who just called someone a cum sock lol

It's actually painful how dumb conor haters are.

You're all just angry morons who are jealous of Conor lol
No I said grab your cum sock and called you a moron. I am stupid but it seems you can’t comprehend what you read. Good shit bro.

Lol cool story angry guy. Have fun being angry.
I am smoking a joint, far from angry. You assume a lot of things it seems. Assume Conor is gonna fight Tony, assume I am angry and assume people like you. Poor guy.

I bet you said that about all the guys McGregor beat.

Who exactly does he need to kick the shit out of for people like you to quit whining about how unworthy and fake he is?

perhaps the #1 contender in any division he claims he's a champion of.

perhaps the #1 contender in any division he claims he's a champion of.
Claims to be champion of?

How did he gain possession of the belt if he just claims to be the champion?

He beat the champion for the belt didn't he?

They do make great replica belts these days but I'm pretty sure McGregor's is legit.

Yeah......scared and weak minded people usually gravitate towards internationally televised cage fighting.

<{outtahere}>

When your other option is being an out of work plumber on the dole...cage fighting a couple times a year is probably quite appealing.

When your other option is being an out of work plumber on the dole...cage fighting a couple times a year is probably quite appealing.
Why is that his only other option?

He'd make a decent minder, bouncer, debt collector etc

Stop talking shit.

Why is that his only other option?

He'd make a decent bouncer, debt collector etc

Stop talking shit.

Bouncer?

Lol...he's 5' 9".

Seriously Andy...competing in the sort mixed martial arts under controlled conditions, with rules, weight limits and a referees does not transfer well to defending against bottles, knives, multiple attackers and 250lb monsters capable of donkey konging your ass of the walls.

Nope, out of work plumber Conor had no other options. And now that he's made some money he'll most likely go back to be being a loafer.

Claims to be champion of?

How did he gain possession of the belt if he just claims to be the champion?

He beat the champion for the belt didn't he?

They do make great replica belts these days but I'm pretty sure McGregor's is legit.

he has never defended a belt but walks around the streets like he's the champion. He is not.

Back