• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mac Life article on Conor Mcgregor "Tony" post.

Historically champion vs champion fights have always happened In boxing. Even people wanted GSP to take a superfight against Anderson, or anderson a superfight against Jones. Or Jones a super fight against Stipe. The list goes on and on really and Conor Isn't really any different. Not sure why he gets hate for moving up In weight and getting an Immediate title shot. He won the title so "being undeserved" Is sort of irrelevant at that point.

He was booked to fight RDA shortly after winning the 145 pound title. Then the whole nate loss / rematch at 170 happened. Stripping his 145 pound title would've seemed like a weird thing to do.

Don't see anything wrong with allowing him to keep It so we can have a champion vs champion bout.

People like you are just as bad as the fangirls from what I've seen. Just as shitty of fans, just as irrational as stupid. You're In no position to judge as far as I'm concerned. Your analysis is terrible
The ones you mentioned would have been super fights because they were dominant champs who had reigning titles. Conor has never defended and it was Eddies first defense plus Conor had gone 1-1 with Nate prior so it really was purely promoted that way for casuals to tune in.

I told all of you haters Conor would take Tony next. It was obvious.

Conor is smart and knows what's up. Unlike the haters who are evidently all morons (Which is what makes them haters in the first place).
We’ll see. Keep living through Conor’s accomplishments buddy. That’ll get you far in life. E29EE93A-7747-45C3-9B4A-EFA75FA9D854.jpeg

Im not a hater but im definitely going for Tony and think Tony wins. Be similar yo the Nate rematch. Conor will drop him a few times but avoid danger of the ground and keep letting him up then dwindle away in the third only to get finished.

You gotta take into account though that Conor will be lighter which will help his cardio, and he has more experience and improved cardio in general.

Ferguson is butthurt that Conor never mentions his name...

So Conor obliged.

DMB9HNAW4AAVjNB.jpg

Why is that duck driving a boat?

I thought ducks could swim and fly?

You gotta take into account though that Conor will be lighter which will help his cardio, and he has more experience and improved cardio in general.
Improved Cardio? He was gassed after 12 minutes of boxing with Floyd giving no offense and thats what Conor does.
Add in some clinching and he tires after 8 minutes again.

By the way why would cutting weight make his cardio better? He doesn’t run, thats why his cardio fades. Until he changes that I can’t see it changing. He just needs to finish Tony quick but I don’t believe that will happen. I think his timing and accuracy is very good but overrated power.

Improved Cardio? He was gassed after 12 minutes of boxing with Floyd giving no offense and thats what Conor does.
Add in some clinching and he tires after 8 minutes again.

I don't really think he gassed in the floyd fight, he got tired but still came back a bit. I believe he won Rd 8 or 9 or something. Gassing is when you're basically done.

And as for your second reply about cutting weight, I'm not saying cutting weight gives you better cardio, I'm just pointing out that he'll be smaller, and the less muscle you have the better tank you'll have.

I do believe if it goes to the later rounds he'll likely be fucked like you're saying. But my point is that I believe he'll have slightly better cardio than at 170. It won't really change much though cause you're right he'll have to finish it early. He did have a second wind against diaz in the second fight and even diaz got tired.

I think his gas tank is underrated a bit.

His power may be overrated but it doesn't matter because it's his knockout ability that not overrated. Who cares about power. If u can put guys away that's all that matters.

I don't really think he gassed in the floyd fight, he got tired but still came back a bit. I believe he won Rd 8 or 9 or something. Gassing is when you're basically done.

And as for your second reply about cutting weight, I'm not saying cutting weight gives you better cardio, I'm just pointing out that he'll be smaller, and the less muscle you have the better tank you'll have.

I do believe if it goes to the later rounds he'll likely be fucked like you're saying. But my point is that I believe he'll have slightly better cardio than at 170. It won't really change much though cause you're right he'll have to finish it early. He did have a second wind against diaz in the second fight and even diaz got tired.

I think his gas tank is underrated a bit.

His power may be overrated but it doesn't matter because it's his knockout ability that not overrated. Who cares about power. If u can put guys away that's all that matters.
I believe Tony has just as much durability as Nate but that doesn’t mean he can’t get knocked out but I tend to believe Conor won’t follow him to the ground and Tony recovers fast and will continue the pressure more so than Nate causing Conor to be “non efficient “ with his energy and gas by the third.
Either way I like both but as you can tell im rooting for Tony like I did Diaz. Gotta stay loyal to my fighters. Should be a great matchup.

I believe Tony has just as much durability as Nate but that doesn’t mean he can’t get knocked out but I tend to believe Conor won’t follow him to the ground and Tony recovers fast and will continue the pressure more so than Nate causing Conor to be “non efficient “ with his energy and gas by the third.
Either way I like both but as you can tell im rooting for Tony like I did Diaz. Gotta stay loyal to my fighters. Should be a great matchup.

May the best man win.

Except I never said that. My prediction (because I was rooting for Conor)was a 11th round TKO on a second wind but I never thought he'd win a boxing match. I would have never bet on Conor to win and even stated many times he will probably lose.
LOL Yeah

This whole time I said its probably a UD decision for Floyd.

I'm picking Conor by KO/TKO or corner stoppage.

I will AV/sig bet anybody brown or above.

Thats my pic and Im willing to eat crow for it.

Conor is about to be the biggest fighter ever. I bet he finds Floyds head. I bet he gets it done.

I will 100% say I was wrong. I have no issue with that.

But if the other side is wrong.

Biggest LOL ever.

It's the one we've all been waiting for, folks. It's finally here. Conor McGregor vs former British prime minister, Tony Blair.

I would like to see that cunt beaten to within an inch of his life.

Still, Conor vs Tony would be an awesome, awesome fight. Khabib does not deserve shit, so it'd be great if Cony defends against Tony, then goes to WW or even MW against GSP.

Back