• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lyoto: "Maybe I am not fighting Jones because they want him as the champion"

Oh, yeah. I was just commenting on what I figured may have happened since I hadn't seen the fight yet. You'll have much more constructive and pleasant conversations if you don't respond with this condescending nonsense. I don't even know what the hell your point is. Are you saying Jones didn't catch him standing? Are you saying Jones didn't take him down easily there?

No he did not take him down easy, he tried his leg trip which machida defended making jones landing on his knees and from there he had his arms around machida and lunched his own legs out taking machida down, thats not easy kid

No he did not take him down easy, he tried his leg trip which machida defended making jones landing on his knees and from there he had his arms around machida and lunched his own legs out taking machida down, thats not easy kid

Kid, so you're saying Jones didn't hurt Lyoto with the punch he landed just before that takedown, nor did he take him down much easier than anyone ever has? Jones dumped him on his back like a sack of potatoes. I think you might need to rewatch the fight, kid.

Kid, so you're saying Jones didn't hurt Lyoto with the punch he landed just before that takedown, nor did he take him down much easier than anyone ever has? Jones dumped him on his back like a sack of potatoes. I think you might need to rewatch the fight, kid.

Kid, kid, kid.... KID

He definitely didn't lose to Hendo, and should have got the decision over Davis. What did either of them do to win the fight? Machida landed nearly every significant strike, a few empty takedowns shouldn't give the other guy a win.

Yes, Jones beat Machida, but let's not pretend that Machida wasn't giving Jones problems.
Took Jones one round to figure out the most unique style @ LHW. If Jones didn't carry the aura of being invincible, which he's not, what Machida accomplished wouldn't garner a second look.

Back