News Lux Fight League 18

Klke Gonzalez vs. Alessandro Costa

• Total voters
I facebook prelimmed myself and didn't even turn them on, just waiting for the nice high quality goodness of fight pass, sorry for the distraction! lol.

They actually just designed a superior oven that uses less energy and heats faster, and you might have heard of the concept but they came out with a 'hot knife' so regardless of how sticky the dab is, it just heats off and falls in your rig in 3 seconds or less.

LOL! Tartara, you're the man.

Puffco Peak Pro is what I have/use and shown. I do not know of a device anywhere on it's level (or it's price point -sad wallet melting lol) there might be some but I would have to be out of my mind to be in the market for another such device. If you get truly interested let me know, my best friend is a high ranking purchaser for a big chain out here and knows everything about ganj and I could see if another company makes something similar but I stand by this one. Oh any you need a super tiny ceramic ball for the best hits but I'd send you one of those for free.

K thx!

Ok fight circus, go to it just to try and a sea of vaginas. No where do I see how to watch live fights. Lots of sex tho. They do have the first two events archived. So maybe watch sometime.

Ok fight circus, go to it just to try and a sea of vaginas. No where do I see how to watch live fights. Lots of sex tho. They do have the first two events archived. So maybe watch sometime.
If you click on the big picture it takes you to the link where you have to verify.

Well fight circus wanted a credit card number. Can I get one from you guys or not? Plz

They actually just designed a superior oven that uses less energy and heats faster, and you might have heard of the concept but they came out with a 'hot knife' so regardless of how sticky the dab is, it just heats off and falls in your rig in 3 seconds or less.

I was kinda outta the game 6 months to 2 years post lay-off and working a DoT related position with ridiculous requirements (but solid pay). I realized it wasn't worth my effort to rebuild at 54 where where I was monetarily at and semi-retired. Moved my GF and her Parents in to correct spending/dept (for them). I have 0 dept, my own property and house (modest), stock, 2 401s and 2 retirements...

Fekk if I spread cheeks out for anyone... Not that I ever really gave on that ground...Walked away from some decent gigs (for who I am) on principle only...

Well fight circus wanted a credit card number. Can I get one from you guys or not? Plz
Yah, I stopped right there and will just watch the freakshow later.
Full disclosure, I hate Fight Circus. I think it makes a mockery of our sport.
I didn't think MMA was that serious, but I can respect that position. I'm just in a mood for something funky but they ain't get that CC number.

Guess I'm going to LFA P PBP cause that's what I'm watching anyway, lol. On the way sherfam!

Yah, I stopped right there and will just watch the freakshow later.

I didn't think MMA was that serious, but I can respect that position. I'm just in a mood for something funky but they ain't get that CC number.

Guess I'm going to LFA P PBP cause that's what I'm watching anyway, lol. On the way sherfam!

Rare non sanctioned like.

Damnit - windows update cause me to miss brutality?

Stupid windowz update on laptop...

I need to change it's OS .... Maybe....

Dude needs a new tailor...

L☻L !

( I'm watching it on FB,
and i'm following AFL thread... )
Thanks Kryptt !

Reactions: Gio
Back