Leandro Urquiza vs. Zayeq Herrera
Luis Pinango vs. Mauricio Alfonso
Laura Zamora vs. Yaneth Vidal
Alejandro Gavidia vs. Irving Cardona
Ricardo Chavez vs. Juan Ramon Grano Medina

sg0Fv28.gif

As always if ya want on or off jus yap!

Last edited:
I'll be honest it's so hard to enjoy cards when you don't know the fighters. No emotional investment. Not that anyone should care since their personas are almost all fake.

Of you need some fights before lux, check out Armia 11. You can start from the beginning.

I'll be honest it's so hard to enjoy cards when you don't know the fighters. No emotional investment. Not that anyone should care since their personas are almost all fake.

Ya took me some time to start synching with some secondary & tertiary leagues. But now many populate my Tapology and Names stand out more upon picks and reviews. Being I'm terrible with Names and Faces it's and awesome reminder lmao!

Saw this (on) earlier but was getting a tad bogged down with shows!

There are a lot right now. Didn't see ACA yet myself. Armia is decent two fights in. Heavyweight fight that ended very quickly, and then wmma with a cutie that in the promo for the fight was shooting some full auto rifle at targets. Is better than a sharp stick in the eye so far as they say.

There are a lot right now. Didn't see ACA yet myself. Armia is decent two fights in. Heavyweight fight that ended very quickly, and then wmma with a cutie that in the promo for the fight was shooting some full auto rifle at targets. Is better than a sharp stick in the eye so far as they say.

Hah - Nice! Will add to "get to" list! (hopefully)

Of you need some fights before lux, check out Armia 11. You can start from the beginning.

Professional Shooto 2021 Vol 7
Koto City, Tokyo, Japan

Main Card – ABEMA TV – 12:00am ET / 9:00pm PT

Is on at midnight I believe as well.

Back