Lusst, we need an...

You should have gone shirtless on the wheel. It would have added +5 in sex appeal to the lift.

You should have gone shirtless on the wheel. It would have added +5 in sex appeal to the lift.

I thought about it - I now have a wicked Farmer's Tan though...

good job Lusst, congrats on beastin on people in the comp

I am teh wings above Lusst' wind.

Nice job, man.

Lusst, Did you use the belt for all the events but the wheel? Do you normally lift with a belt or was it something you were using just for the day? I've only seen strongman on tv so this is infinitely interesting to me. Congrats!

Lusst, Did you use the belt for all the events but the wheel? Do you normally lift with a belt or was it something you were using just for the day? I've only seen strongman on tv so this is infinitely interesting to me. Congrats!

I used the belt on the Axle Press and the Medley. I sort of asked the guys around me what and what not to wear. The Conan's Wheel seemed like the ideal event to use a belt, but breathing would have been hard with the implement pressing down on your shit, and the belt pushing up.

The belt would have gotten in the way with the Stones. One reason is because the buckle would stick out too far (which is why most people wear it backwards) and because it is really hard to breathe when the belt is tight and you are bent over.

Thanks for the support guys.

Thanks for the support guys.

champion-sports-boys-athletic-supporter-protective-cup.jpg

seeing your pic carrying 500 on the cw makes me feel like

nerd.jpg

must have been curling big time ain't ya?

Nice job man!

Awesome work Lusst! Glad you're able to type this out. I'm curious, what did you eat the day before and day of the event?

Congrats on the great work.

Thanks for sharing all the pics and comments. really cool stuff to read and see.

*Generic encouraging comment*

I'm looking forward to seeing how you do with some dedicated strongman training. Thanks for sharing.

2iuou8l.jpg

Good job man, good luck on your future strongman domination.

Back