luke rockhold with a fan (pic)

You were like the 10th post down in a thread about Luke Rockhold and Taylor Swift. You could not honestly have believed you would be "inb4" any comments suggesting a sexual relationship between them.

Frankly I wouldn't have been surprised if it had been said in the 1st reply.

She isn't exactly just "some popstar" though. It's like pretending you don't know who Michael Jackson is. You don't watch TV or listen to the radio, ok, but I see that you are on the internet and she is literally everywhere on the internet. And I assume you have to go through a checkout line at the grocery store. I don't read TMZ and I couldn't tell you who 90% of the popstars are on the radio either. I'm just not going to pretend I am a snob who doesn't recognize Taylor Swift. So the first guy who lives Pakistan I guess I believe him. I call Bullshit on the rest of you though

What would be the purpose of lying about something so stupid?

I said I had heard the name, but that I couldn't recognize her in a picture.

And I'm not sure where you go on the internet, but the places I go don't have anything to do with taylor swift and don't have her pic plastered all over. I go on sherdog and car forums and I use the internet to build my website and do business.

I have 2 jobs. I work for the DoD during the day and I tune cars at night. I am very busy so "pop culture" is not really on my radar.

haha the whole state of Idaho will need recalibration of its ranking system if an HBB the likes of T-Swift ever set foot there.

I heard March of Dimes had to chsnge their name to March of Nickels in Boise. Not enough to go around.

jake-shields.jpg

Jake-Shields-185.jpg

Some other parallels:

Both were SF champions
Both are lone white guys who hang out with a bunch of black and brown guys
Both were/are top contenders in his weight class

Please. Shields looks like the twink little brother of Lister. Rockhard is movie star material.

Luke's pick-up line: "Hey Taylor, wanna make a platinum album tonight?"

she has no idea who he is

Doesn't matter. He's a good looking guy - that's all she needs to know. No way would she let some random uggo from the street get cozy like that.

I had no idea what Taylor Swift looks like and barely knew who she was. Sherdog is gay.

Go jump in the Hipster line with the rest of the cool kids. :rolleyes:
A hipster would probably take offense at my use of the word gay in that context. I'm just a typical person stating an obvious fact. The sky is blue, water is wet and Sherdog is gay.

She isn't exactly just "some popstar" though. It's like pretending you don't know who Michael Jackson is. So the first guy who lives Pakistan I guess I believe him. I call Bullshit on the rest of you though

Huh? Why would someone 'pretend' they don't recognise someone?

I listen to the radio a lot but very rarely watch anything on TV that I haven't recorded.
The Jacko comparison is massively retarded. She's nowhere near as recognisable world wide you silly fool.

Please. Shields looks like the twink little brother of Lister. Rockhard is movie star material.

That's weird, I thought you set me to ignore. Couldn't stay away from the cool crowd could ya.

Rockhard seems like a lunkhead. I get that it's not easy being both a jock and intelligent, but Rockhold is proof. He's like that Ryan Lochte swimmer guy. I think Shields is smarter he just has that lisp.

Luke's pick-up line: "Hey Taylor, wanna make a platinum album tonight?"

Doesn't matter. He's a good looking guy - that's all she needs to know. No way would she let some random uggo from the street get cozy like that.

Taylor swift's pick up line would be.

"Rock, I heard a lot of buzz about the D, Why don't you put that D where my mouth is..."
xdf9a2Z.gif

Back