luke rockhold with a fan (pic)

5GSXToz.png

I wonder if Bruno fired his publicist after being paired up with the womanmore T-Swift.

Huh? Why would someone 'pretend' they don't recognise someone?

I listen to the radio a lot but very rarely watch anything on TV that I haven't recorded.
The Jacko comparison is massively retarded. She's nowhere near as recognisable world wide you silly fool.

People who watch tv all the time and are all embedded into pop culture can't fathom when someone isn't.

It's pretty simple for me, I prefer working and making money much more than paying attention to what every famous person is doing.

Not watching TV and not listening to the radio is very refreshing, I don't get bombarded with commercials all the time and I make much more productive use of my time.

I haven't even been to a movie theater in 7-8 years. Most people can't believe that.

That's weird, I thought you set me to ignore. Couldn't stay away from the cool crowd could ya.

Rockhard seems like a lunkhead. I get that it's not easy being both a jock and intelligent, but Rockhold is proof. He's like that Ryan Lochte swimmer guy. I think Shields is smarter he just has that lisp.

I don't need to set people to "ignore." I simply ignored the silly shit you were saying in that thread after that. Being off as fuck on one subject doesn't disqualify you from possibly having a good point on another. No need for external censorship. Cheers.

For everyone asking why anyone would lie about it, that's why

Just saying. I abhor mainstream media, but Taylor Swift's face, name, and music are everywhere in western society, and have been for a few years now. There are people who haven't heard of her, no doubt, but let's not pretend motherfuckers aren't in here opportunistically acting holier-than-thou like "peep my swag, I never hoid o' da broad."

It's pretty simple for me, I prefer working and making money much more than paying attention to what every famous person is doing.

This is the kinda self-righteous bullshit I was aiming at with that prior post. "Peep my swag, I'm so underground and moneymaking. What the fuck is the internet?"

I get a kick out of this shit. It's hilarious. Heavy followers of a niche sport constantly claiming to not know what's going on in the world? Who'da thunk it? :icon_lol:

I tried listening to some of TS's songs from 1989, couldn't take more than a couple minutes total before I had to bail. Rockhold can have her, her music is awful.

I tried listening to some of TS's songs from 1989, couldn't take more than a couple minutes total before I had to bail. Rockhold can have her, her music is awful.

See? I don't disagree with everything you say.

Huh? Why would someone 'pretend' they don't recognise someone?

I listen to the radio a lot but very rarely watch anything on TV that I haven't recorded.
The Jacko comparison is massively retarded. She's nowhere near as recognisable world wide you silly fool.

I know her name but couldn't remember what she looked like. I thought the woman in the pic was Japanese.

I don't think you get to call anyone a fool right after saying you thought the tall, pale blonde chick was Japanese

How do you not know who Taylor Swift is? I fail to believe someone with internet access and is not middle age would not know who Taylor Swift is.

Just saying. I abhor mainstream media, but Taylor Swift's face, name, and music are everywhere in western society, and have been for a few years now. There are people who haven't heard of her, no doubt, but let's not pretend motherfuckers aren't in here opportunistically acting holier-than-thou like "peep my swag, I never hoid o' da broad."

Some people don't want their music and entertainment served to them like McDonald's fast food. Taylor Swift is trash.

How do you not know who Taylor Swift is? I fail to believe someone with internet access and is not middle age would not know who Taylor Swift is.

All I know is HATERS GONNA HATE HATE HATE PLAYERS GONNA PLAY PLAY PLAY IM JUST GONNA SHAKE SHAKE.... SHAKE IT OFF, SHAKE IT OFF.

And that she's fucking hot and I'd stab my penis into her. And that's all I need to know.

This is the kinda self-righteous bullshit I was aiming at with that prior post. "Peep my swag, I'm so underground and moneymaking. What the fuck is the internet?"

I get a kick out of this shit. It's hilarious. Heavy followers of a niche sport constantly claiming to not know what's going on in the world? Who'da thunk it? :icon_lol:

You can think of it like that. But its simple for me....I just don't have time to pay attention to pop culture.

No cable, no network tv, no radio, no movies. Why would you think I was trying to sound cool? It's actually fucking boring as shit. I work 20hrs a day. I am simply trying to build my business so I can quit my 9-5 job.

It has nothing to do with "peeping swag" or whatever the other non sense you typed.

My work is fun....so I would much rather be playing with cars in my dyno cell than trying to figure out who taylor swift is banging.

IMG_3720_zpsppztoops.jpg

S15%20Group%20Meet-03%2029%20S15%20Phatbotti%20Tuning%20Meet-0030_zpsdhgwb8i5.jpg

IMG_20150306_184506830_zps54qxsiub.jpg

I am 36. And I never said I didn't know who she was. I merely stated that I didn't recognize her in the picture. I have heard her name and know she is a huge star but I couldn't pick her out of a lineup.

Last edited:
You can think of it like that. But its simple for me....I just don't have time to pay attention to pop culture.

No cable, no network tv, no radio, no movies. Why would you think I was trying to sound cool? It's actually fucking boring as shit. I work 20hrs a day. I am simply trying to build my business so I can quit my 9-5 job.

It has nothing to do with "peeping swag" or whatever the other non sense you typed.

My work is fun....so I would much rather be playing with cars in my dyno cell than trying to figure out who taylor swift is banging.

IMG_3720_zpsppztoops.jpg

S15%20Group%20Meet-03%2029%20S15%20Phatbotti%20Tuning%20Meet-0030_zpsdhgwb8i5.jpg

IMG_20150306_184506830_zps54qxsiub.jpg

I am 36. And I never said I didn't know who she was. I merely stated that I didn't recognize her in the picture. I have heard her name and know she is a huge star but I couldn't pick her out of a lineup.

Congrats on your hobby. I play in bands (for 18 years) and that's my passion. I also don't watch TV, listen to pop music, or any of that fun stuff. But, listen bitch, you're on Sherdog. Stop pretending you're not a loser like all of us, like you don't have time to know anything about the world because you're dyno tuning a bunch of cars. LOL!

Congrats on your hobby. I play in bands (for 18 years) and that's my passion. I also don't watch TV, listen to pop music, or any of that fun stuff. But, listen bitch, you're on Sherdog. Stop pretending you're not a loser like all of us, like you don't have time to know anything about the world because you're dyno tuning a bunch of cars. LOL!

Yeah, I'm on sherdog. How was that supposed to help me know what taylor swift looks like besides this thread?

Sherdog, car forums, wiki and banking websites are about all the places I go.

I don't know why this is so hard for you to believe? Again, I never said I didn't know who she was. I simply said I couldn't recognize her in a pic.

I couldn't recognize any musicians now days simply because I don't watch MTV...and I don't think they even play videos any more anyway. So unless you watch a show like Entertainment Tonight or TMZ, how are you supposed to know what musicians look like?

Let me give you another example. I just went and looked at the Billboard Hot100. I have never even heard of 8 of the artists in the top 10. Never even heard the names. Shouldn't that be harder to believe than not recognizing a picture of someone? Never even hearing the name?

I didn't know who she was until Kanye West went full Kanye on her. For $10,000 cash on the table, I couldn't name one of her songs. I'm 35, so that is likely the problem.

Today I learned something new though - apparently she's really tall.

Back