luke rockhold with a fan (pic)

Honestly I had no idea either who that was. Thought it looked like some random Russian chick or something.

The majority of people in the Western world would recognize Taylor Swift, who's one of the most famous singers in the world, before they recognize Luke Rockhold if they recognize him at all.

Rockhold is going to end up being the subject of a #1 hit now.

Luke looks scared/nervous, like he doesn't know how to act around chicks. Makes a lot of sense now if you think about it.

lol
When you're 6'3, ripped as shit, anaconda dick, dime piece face, and a cage fighter, you don't need to "know how to act" around chicks. I have no doubt in my mind Rockhard pulls some amazing catches.

lol
When you're 6'3, ripped as shit, anaconda dick, dime piece face, and a cage fighter, you don't need to "know how to act" around chicks. I have no doubt in my mind Rockhard pulls some amazing catches.

That'd be the safe assumption, but we know that dick pic was a fake so what else is fake about Rockhold? Look at Jake Shields. He fits pretty much all of those qualities you listed too.

lol love the people acting like they don't know who Taylor Swift is in this thread

lol love the people acting like they don't know who Taylor Swift is in this thread

Don't be so surprised that not everyone knows who every pop star is. I was with family recently and they didn't know who Kate Upton is. Also did you see the cover of Maxim magazine a few months ago? That was Taylor Swift too:

taylor-swift-maxim-cover-2015-lead.jpg

I was with family recently and they didn't know who Kate Upton is.

Upteezy, banging though she is, is not in the same realm as T Swift when it comes to worldwide popularity.

Also, for the record, 1989 is awesome album, and this is coming from a guy who pretty well only listens to Clutch, Dillinger Escape Plan and Run The Jewels these days.

Pretty gal, but I have zero interest in her music. Some people just don't enjoy Top 40 stuff. I'm sure I've heard some of her songs, but I couldn't tell you which ones they were...and it wasn't intentional.

That'd be the safe assumption, but we know that dick pic was a fake so what else is fake about Rockhold? Look at Jake Shields. He fits pretty much all of those qualities you listed too.

How could you compare Jake Shields to Rockhard? LOL

I too am a huge fan of 1989 despite despising the majority of mainstream pop. That girl just knows how to write a bloody good song.

I don't know whether to envy Luke or T Swizzle more. I'd have had a boner next to either of them.

Meh, they are both whiny pains in the ass. He probably whined to her about getting hit in the face with a spinning foot while she whined to him about being hit in the face with the spinning dongs of her past.

lol

I too am a huge fan of 1989 despite despising the majority of mainstream pop. That girl just knows how to write a bloody good song.

I don't know whether to envy Luke or T Swizzle more. I'd have had a boner next to either of them.

strongly disagree. Shields was never ripped, 6/10 face, and is extremely Metro.
Rockhard is a classic real 'Merican

strongly disagree. Shields was never ripped, 6/10 face, and is extremely Metro.
Rockhard is a classic real 'Merican

jake-shields.jpg

Jake-Shields-185.jpg

Some other parallels:

Both were SF champions
Both are lone white guys who hang out with a bunch of black and brown guys
Both were/are top contenders in his weight class

Taylor Swift never walked the same after that night

Back