Luke Rockhold should start abstaining from sex now to power up on natural TRT

DouglasM

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
These women are going to drain him more ways that he thinks, power up now Rockhold...I heard you on Ariel interview and another interview you went months without releasing to power up for fights, start now...do not let these temptresses temp you away from UFC 185 belt.

Rickson Gracie, another handsome man, abstained from sex weeks before fight...I know I know, GSP said sex the day before fight had no effect on him but that actually plays into the idea he was taking TRT or some steroids because Rampage also said as soon as he got on TRT his sex drive went crazy and had no downside to it but if you aren't on the Gear you need to naturally build your power up and that comes from abstaining aka NO FAP. Start now Rockhold and don't tell Weidman to do this

[YT]7S2Eb6zUA_c[/YT]

On a serious note, our wrestling coach used to say not to jack off or have sex. But there isn't actual science to that right? I've heard yes and no but haven't heard anything lately.

Your testosterone increases daily with abstinence up until day 7. After that you reset and don't gain any natural benefits from abstaining.

If that was the case then Bigfoot silva would be the best fighter in the ufc. I bet luke jacksoff like 10 times a day. He's a real Fkkn guy

Banging Taylor Swift and having a hit song written about you >>> winning a UFC belt

No man could abstain with the hog he has and those bitches on the side. No man.

Your testosterone increases daily with abstinence up until day 7. After that you reset and don't gain any natural benefits from abstaining.

Then why do long term prison inmates, who just got released after 10 fucken years, begin fucking like hyperactive jack rabbits?

Then why do long term prison inmates, who just got released after 10 fucken years, begin fucking like hyperactive jack rabbits?

How much sex would you have if you were locked up with other dudes for years and finally released to normal life...

Really?

a) There are no women in (men's) prison and

b) They still jack off daily while in the clink.

Luke put notches on his bedpost daily. I envy that man

Actually testosterone increases with sexual activity. A guy probably can't bend a lady over a few minutes before his fight due to wanting to sleep after. However the night before or a morning quickie probably wouldn't hurt. Well wouldn't hurt unless the guy takes an inordinate amount of time to recover from sexy time.

I'm pretty sure it is good for men to bang before they bang, and it is even better for women to bang before they bang.

Fucking increases test and releases stress, I think. This stupid myth needs to die.

Back