Luke Rockhold should start abstaining from sex now to power up on natural TRT

That's alot easier for the common man than it is for Luke. Girls probably get in catapults and launch themselves at this house just to get at him.

On a serious note, our wrestling coach used to say not to jack off or have sex. But there isn't actual science to that right? I've heard yes and no but haven't heard anything lately.

You really need science for that?

Hard to understand it takes enormous amount of energy when you release?

I'm pretty sure it is good for men to bang before they bang, and it is even better for women to bang before they bang.

Fucking increases test and releases stress, I think. This stupid myth needs to die.

Wow you are an idiot.

I'm not convinced GSP had sex even once in his life.

ijfia8aQPwAzz.jpg

These women are going to drain him more ways that he thinks, power up now Rockhold...I heard you on Ariel interview and another interview you went months without releasing to power up for fights, start now...do not let these temptresses temp you away from UFC 185 belt.

It's actually powering/charging his phone.

God Damn, love me some T-Swift. What a sexy bitch.

Looks like a really shitty place to take a boat... Can't say I'm not jealous, mind.

I need to cum regularly to feel great and strong. I am also horny all the time if I cum regularly. I think it helps me and my testrosteron.

I read from a few articles from nofap and nosex individuals who claimed that after a maxiumum of 90 days of nofap/nosex their libido is going through the roof with erections all over the place.

Maybe it really has something to do with testosterone

He's right

Why do you think there is tantra yoga? Why? Because to control your sexual energy and to increase your energy.

And about releasing stress... it's because not controlling sexual energy and then you release to feel better, because chakra is not cleanse, because of lust and then you relieve yourself. It doesn't have to do anything with releasing, it's because of lust and releasing it give temporary satisfaction to lust.

Releasing seed just takes your energy and it takes it big time.

Why do you think there is tantra yoga? Why? Because to control your sexual energy and to increase your energy.

And about releasing stress... it's because not controlling sexual energy and then you release to feel better, because chakra is not cleanse, because of lust and then you relieve yourself. It doesn't have to do anything with releasing, it's because of lust and releasing it give temporary satisfaction to lust.

Releasing seed just takes your energy and it takes it big time.

Can you recommend some articles about it?

if I beat one off before anything physical...the physical work does seem harder...don't know if there is any science but that's my experiance

Back