Luke Rockhold should start abstaining from sex now to power up on natural TRT

he prob needs to spend a lot of AKA looking at daniel cormier then - i bet he prob avoids even going out at that point, thta is pretty intense for someone like him

me on the other hand, i could go out, be horny as hell and do jack sht about it, so for someone like me, it would be no issue, i would prob just get angry at little things and be pissy

if I beat one off before anything physical...the physical work does seem harder...don't know if there is any science but that's my experiance

maybe you tired yourself out, get that wrist movement going, the heart rate can get up there

if I beat one off before anything physical...the physical work does seem harder...don't know if there is any science but that's my experiance

After you cum T levels go down. I think its the same after a hard workout

Not easy if you're Luke! I bet he's never abstained before a fight.

Why do you think there is tantra yoga? Why? Because to control your sexual energy and to increase your energy.

And about releasing stress... it's because not controlling sexual energy and then you release to feel better, because chakra is not cleanse, because of lust and then you relieve yourself. It doesn't have to do anything with releasing, it's because of lust and releasing it give temporary satisfaction to lust.

Releasing seed just takes your energy and it takes it big time.

Energy is the ability to do work.

You are misusing and abusing this term to spout your nonsense

I've heard if you stop having sex or jacking off, ie stop ejaculating after about 6 weeks your testosterone levels will revert to childlike amounts.

Why do you think there is tantra yoga? Why? Because to control your sexual energy and to increase your energy.

And about releasing stress... it's because not controlling sexual energy and then you release to feel better, because chakra is not cleanse, because of lust and then you relieve yourself. It doesn't have to do anything with releasing, it's because of lust and releasing it give temporary satisfaction to lust.

Releasing seed just takes your energy and it takes it big time.

BULLSHIT-DETECTOR.gif

Or as Mythbusters would say, busted!

Goes up without ejaculating until day 7. After that there is no point restraining from sex. All fighters should stop having sex fight week.

Rickson Gracie, another handsome man, abstained from sex weeks before fight...I know I know, GSP said sex the day before fight had no effect on him but that actually plays into the idea he was taking TRT or some steroids because Rampage also said as soon as he got on TRT his sex drive went crazy and had no downside to it but if you aren't on the Gear you need to naturally build your power up and that comes from abstaining aka NO FAP. Start now Rockhold and don't tell Weidman to do this

To be thorough here we should ask the question of what kind of sex GSP was referring to specifically. Was is normal sex or some kind of deviation?

I need to cum regularly to feel great and strong. I am also horny all the time if I cum regularly. I think it helps me and my testrosteron.

That's great and all but just don't make any avatars of this

hard to abstain when you're as gifted as teh Rockhard

Actually testosterone increases with sexual activity. A guy probably can't bend a lady over a few minutes before his fight due to wanting to sleep after. However the night before or a morning quickie probably wouldn't hurt. Well wouldn't hurt unless the guy takes an inordinate amount of time to recover from sexy time.

Now i know.When i was around the age of 14, i started to do quiickies in the morning, i would notice the days i did, i would feel weaker playing ball compared to the days i didnt. I guess those days my TST leves were low, so i would not do quickies anymore because i knew id be weak playing ball that day..

Back