Media .

Yay! I love Rockhold threads.

Luke gets alot of hate on here but his fights are always entertaining.

Some of the hate is deserved i guess because he is so smug an awkward. The Majority of the sherdog hate is because Luke looks like the kind of a guy that was genetically modified to fuck shertards (imaginary) girlfriends. Shertards gonna shertard. The hate is strong in here.
In here....

I wish Luke good luck on his return. He has one more run left in him
Rockhold is hated for three main reasons
  1. He's kinda smug/awkward
  2. He probably could get any woman he wanted
  3. Sherdoggers and Internet dwellers in general are brain dead sheeple who follow the pack rather than think for themselves. (If Rockhold found himself on an impressive winning streak, half his haters would magically become fans)

Ehh he probably would do well on a come back. Looking at the top 10 there aren’t that many guys with massive power currently. I honestly think he’s favored against everyone 7-10

Salty Luke mad he doesn't have Mayweather money.

I think Rockhold is at that point in his career where he needs a touch butt style guru to rob him of his sanity, fans, and cash. It's time Luke. Don't go out gracefully.

I'm sure he'd have tons of volunteers.

Ehh he probably would do well on a come back. Looking at the top 10 there aren’t that many guys with massive power currently. I honestly think he’s favored against everyone 7-10
At 185 Luke has a chance against anyone.

205...not so much

Floyd make more in this one fight than Luke made in his entire bum life.

Fucking WAR LUKE. One of my fav MW's of all time. I reckon he can make another run at the title if he is training smartly.

Salty Luke mad he doesn't have Mayweather money.
Unfortunately, Floyd appears to have blown through that money. Selling houses at a loss, meet and greets with fans for $1800 a head, and fighting a Youtuber.

Good Interview, Hes right about what he said on Mayweather humiliating himself for a paycheck

Cliffs:
-Is coming back to 185, his current walk around weight is 205.
-Took time off to live life, make business deals(injuries too but wont admit it lol)
-Thinks Whittaker is being skipped over too much, questions Vettoris title fight
-Wants a top 10 fights, says there is already people making excuses to not fight him
-Khabib is helping him train for this comeback but probably wont be coach
-Says he would fight Jake Paul for free, says he doesnt have the ballz to fight anyone worthwhile.
-Gives his thoughts on how everything is all fake now in modern culture
-Says Jake Paul is lying about Chuck Lidell begging for a pic and Chucks wife sent Luke some stuff proving that
-Says “Floyd Broke Ass Mayweather” is probably indebted to Irss, Floyds so desperate that he’s willing to play these games with Paul Brothers.
-Says Floyd looks like goddamn hell, what the fuck is that guy doing
-Luke has been training 5 days a week, cant get a fight bunch of top 10 turning down fights
-Luke says he has alot left to give, says if he can go out and do things people have not seen yet and go out there beat everyone in his path
-Hes ready to go, injuries are good now. Is just waiting for an opponent to sign on

Thank You for thr cliffs!

Floyd definitely isn't broke...

Luke Rockhold always comes off as pretentious. I'm sure he's not a bad guy but, damn Luke learn how to talk like a normal human being.

Everyone is too scared, he should fight BRAD Tavares. He was looking good in his last fight at 185
Any chance to see Luke batter Tavares I would take. People forget that he's only lost to Bisping (fluke) Romero and Jan. He's only on a 2 fight losing streak.

The Ufc needs to force fights in tired of reading articles on how guys can’t get fights. How’s that true

-Took time off to live life, make business deals(injuries too but wont admit it lol)
Circa 40 secs "Time to get my body right, had a few surgeries". Well, he's pretty much admitting it doesn't he?

Back