Media .

I know he's being asked, so he's responding. I also like drama and shit talking. But, bro... EVERY time he's prepping for a come back run, he comes out and petty shits on everyone, before taking an L. Dude, have you really switched things up when you're having the EXACT same approach? I'm not judging, I just feel like he's better than this hamster wheel he keeps getting stuck into.

Anyways, here's the TOP 10

ISRAEL ADESANYA CHAMPION
1 Robert Whittaker
2 Paulo Costa
3 Marvin Vettori
4 Jared Cannonier
5 Derek Brunson
6 Darren Till
7 Jack Hermansson
8 Uriah Hall
9 Kelvin Gastelum
10 Edmen Shahbazyan

Izzy, Vet, Whittaker aren't fighting him, that makes sense. Kelvin just fought. Edmen/Jack are booked. Till's injured. What's with Jared's arm, has it healed?

That leaves Hall, Brunson and Costa. When Luke left, he left at 3rd, not sure where they'd put him.

Hall or Brunson should take that fight, though those two fighting would also be good. Maybe kelvin when he comes back to get a decent win.

If Hall takes that fight and wins he will have taken out the 3 champions who were at the top of the division when he was a prospect in order hahaha. That would be awesome. Especially if he takes Luke out with mounted ground and pound.

Silva by KO/TKO
Chris by shin break
Luke by mounted ground and Pound

Luke gets alot of hate on here but his fights are always entertaining.

Some of the hate is deserved i guess because he is so smug an awkward. The Majority of the sherdog hate is because Luke looks like the kind of a guy that was genetically modified to fuck shertards (imaginary) girlfriends. Shertards gonna shertard. The hate is strong in here.
In here....

I wish Luke good luck on his return. He has one more run left in him
@TempleoftheDog

Sounds like ol' Lukey boy hasn't been humbled enough by talking nonsense and then being shadow-realmed with knockouts that became legendary MMA memes.

Welcome back sir. Welcome back indeed.

OZBltyU.jpg

honestly, he should look at what happened to Weidman, Romero, and Jacare. Dude's time has passed him by.

I read somewhere he is fighting Darren Till

I read somewhere he is fighting Darren Till
I haven’t seen that, but actually think this is the fight that makes the most sense (Hall is also a good option). Till gets a big name, Luke gets his Top 10 opponent. And I think Luke beats him.

Actually not even sure how Till is #6 — he’s 1-3 in his last four fights.

thats probably his problem right there

opening up his damn mouth

I know he's being asked, so he's responding. I also like drama and shit talking. But, bro... EVERY time he's prepping for a come back run, he comes out and petty shits on everyone, before taking an L. Dude, have you really switched things up when you're having the EXACT same approach? I'm not judging, I just feel like he's better than this hamster wheel he keeps getting stuck into.

Anyways, here's the TOP 10

ISRAEL ADESANYA CHAMPION
1 Robert Whittaker
2 Paulo Costa
3 Marvin Vettori
4 Jared Cannonier
5 Derek Brunson
6 Darren Till
7 Jack Hermansson
8 Uriah Hall
9 Kelvin Gastelum
10 Edmen Shahbazyan

Izzy, Vet, Whittaker aren't fighting him, that makes sense. Kelvin just fought. Edmen/Jack are booked. Till's injured. What's with Jared's arm, has it healed?

That leaves Hall, Brunson and Costa. When Luke left, he left at 3rd, not sure where they'd put him.

hermansson seems perfect. grappling exchanges could be awesome

Dawg Luke Rockhold losing to the LHW champ Jan and Yoel does not make him a bum lol. Hes still a dangerous opponent

I think Rockhold can still beat plentyyy of people in top 10 MW. Also curious to see what
Improvements hes made with Parillo. For Luke to go to the enemy coach says alot( Parillo was Bispings long time coach).

Rockholds clearly serious about coming back stronger

he had trained with Parillo a bit in the past but I agree it’s a good move. Training with khabib again can’t hurt his wrestling either. Don’t expect a new fighter but glad he’s changing things up a bit, but I think he changed his style way too much when he fought Jan. Luke Thomas did a good breakdown on that and how drastically different his numbers were in terms of offensive output to any other of his fights he’s had

Came here to post this. At MW he's a good name to have on your resume.

true but he’s also terrifying on the ground and still has power in his kicks and some in his hands. Also his cardio is ridiculous. Easier fights with bigger names to some I’m sure

I can't imagine any top 10 guy not jumping at the chance to fight a chinny washed up "name" and former champ. That's a nice resume builder

Fun fact, Rockhold hasn’t beat anyone still fighting in the UFC in almost 6 years...he can shut the fuck up about wanting a top 10 opponent, how about win a fight first?

people complain all the time about fighters not trying to fight competition and then complain when skilled guys with name value want top 10 guys only. He’s 36 and thinks he can make another run, what’s wrong with that? Was the same deal with masvidal before he got his title shot. Fans are so fickle... When prize fighters want to get paid and fight top guys we should be happy. I don’t think he has another title run in him but say what you will about luke, he’s never in a boring fight.

Just amazes me the ufc isn’t able to get fights to people with name value like nick Diaz, hardy, ngannou (before his title fight), and rockhold. Sick of shitty headlined tv cards and watered down ppv main cards

That's pretty interesting.
Considering his most recent performances, you'd think someone in the top 10 would want to fight him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back