Luke Rockhold is changing the game on The Millionaire Matchmaker

Shit was hilarious, and worth watching.

I watched the show once when Daniel Negreanu (poker player) was on and he didn't look like an idiot, found a women who seemed legit, and I think they're still together. Having said that, that is probably an unusual case.

I watched kid poker's episode too haha. they were nice fit hope they stayed together, but I doubt it tho

Anyone catch the episode of millionare matchmaker that Luke was on?!?? Funny stuff, he actually got kicked out of the club hhaahahaha. Good ol Luke looking for true love. Says he is 29 and all his friends are settling down and having kids now so he is ready to settle now as well since he has been married to his career for the past 9 years. Also claims to be one of the best fighter in the world on the show. No highlights if vitors heel kick though, which was why I watched.

n37nyh.jpg

Anyone catch the episode of millionare matchmaker that Luke was on?!?? Funny stuff, he actually got kicked out of the club hhaahahaha. Good ol Luke looking for true love. Says he is 29 and all his friends are settling down and having kids now so he is ready to settle now as well since he has been married to his career for the past 9 years. Also claims to be one of the best fighter in the world on the show. No highlights if vitors heel kick though, which was why I watched.

He came off like an immature, sex-crazed douche-bag.

Nothing wrong with wanting to have fun and play the field, but just be honest about it.

Is Luke a millionaire? Does he have some other income since I don't think the UFC pays him enough to be a "millionaire". That, or the show is semi-fake.

Yea I heard about it and watched the parts with Luke in it (the rest of the show is fucking torture)

So obviously fake, but I guess it was entertaining.

They should use clips from this show to promote the Vitoria rematch lol

"I'll knock that playboy out again Jesus"

Not sure you can act like a douche with gold diggers.

My wife watches that show. Sounds like she'll never want to watch Rockhold fight again.

My gf watches and when I heard Luke was on, I decided to join. I'm 50/50 whether he was playing heel or if he was just a natural douche, seems most are leaning towards heel.

What doesn't make sense is - why? You don't gain profile amongst the people who watch MMA because there's virtually no crossover. The way to gain a higher profile would have been to go all out and play the good guy... Win some female fans potentially.

Investing is a thing.

Agreed.

Whether he really is a millionare or not... it amazes me how many people think its not possible for him to be a millionare, if you consider all of his possible assets. Is it possible that he's not a millionare? Sure. But who knows what background he comes from or what side businesses or investiments he's made. He could come from money - he certainly fits the CA playboy, beach bum type to a tee. I remember a number of braindeads on this site argue about how Kos had such a big house, exotic vehicles, etc. This debate was similarly absurd. Unless there is first-hand knowledge or Rockhold discloses his financials, no one knows if his worth is a million or not.

hahaha "do you spit or swallow". classy Luke, also meme material

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back