Luke Rockhold is changing the game on The Millionaire Matchmaker

This girl was somewhat decent.

The host said "luke will melt the juice out of your cootch" lol.

Let me get this straight.

There is a show where gold diggers who only want rich people compete for said rich guy.

Where are they finding the guys. I wouldn't want a girl only interested in me because of money. That would suck.

I had no idea why something like this existed. No wonder he went for the bar girl. He probably knew the others were just after money.

This is the rich guys curse and I don't see why they would willingly go after girls they will probably divorce them if they get married and take half his assets.

On the date I would have tried to talked to girls that had not signed onto the show.

People go on this show for attention, Rockholds trying to raise his profile and get more people to watch his fights.

What happened?

Edit: Just watched it. He asked his date if she spits or swallows...

Someone needs to Thug Life this!

“You may be be a world champion in fighting, but I will knock you the fuck out because I’m a world champion in love,”

Lol...

Theres no way Luke Rockhold is a millionaire, he doesnt get dat Anderson Silva money

After taxes and expenses theres no way he makes more then a couple hundred grand, which is A LOT, but far from being a millionaire

Why are US 'reality' shows always scripted? It would have been much more entertaining if they set him up with a real skank.

I didnt think he came across as an idiot, he came across as not giving a f*ck. I totally lolled the guy is a great troll.

Here is a gif of the woman he got paired with,

I'm not sure if you was saying he dated that ugly face.

Anyway, he dated a hottie.

3333wwwwwww.png

rdggg567.gif

Ts, we don't care.

Rockhead is not a draw.

imo, he needs to go back to The Bachelor - where the competition is a little easier.

I think all these shows are set up.

Seemed like they were acting.

I think he did what he needed to do.

It's not enough publicity to just go there and be a run of the mill participant. He went there, played the heel, went all out on the IDGAF attitude to leave an impression. As a result, lots of people are talking about him. People are shocked at how rude/arrogant he was, and that's why they're writing about him.

If he were to say "yes m'lady" and "thank you" every sentence, nobody would care.

He made a bad-boy image for himself and it's selling.

lol. He's outed as a douchebag. Almost seemed like he was acting like one on purpose though. I don't get it. Hope Lyoto kicks his head off anyway.

Back