Luke Rockhold is changing the game on The Millionaire Matchmaker

Tapped2Strikes

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
It re-airs in 5ish hours (8 AM EST on 1/23/15) on the channel "Bravo", and it is must see television. Our boy is doing things the way they have never been done before on this show. He is a pioneer.

I won't spoil this great bit of television for anyone else with info yet, but get your DVR's set or look it up and watch it online. Support Luke and help him land those McGreGOAT ratings so they bring him back for future episodes.

If you don't see this post in time to tape the 8 AM EST edition, it will also replay in roughly 24 hours at 2:30 AM on 1/24/15 on Bravo.

Last edited:
Hah I am a fan of the show and watched it. He came across like a dick at the end.

Don't comment on it unless you saw the episode. Otherwise you are speaking from an ignorant point of view, and your ignorance is not welcome in my thread.

If you didnt want me or someone like me to be here you would of posted in wasteland like a real G

Just tell us what happened. I'm not watching that show in a million years.

Tell us what happened. No one watches it anyway dont worry about spoilers

Hah I am a fan of the show and watched it. He came across like a dick at the end.

Yep. I didn't expect him to turn heel on a dating show. He had a decent opportunity to get some female fans and flushed that down the toilet.

sorry bust watching honey boo boo

Yep. I didn't expect him to turn heel on a dating show. He had a decent opportunity to get some female fans and flushed that down the toilet.

What happened?

Edit: Just watched it. He asked his date if she spits or swallows...

Last edited:
Is there an online link where I can watch it?

Due to being bored and mildly interested, but nowhere near interested enough to watch any of it, I googled for a recap. This subjected me to some of the most atrocious writing I've seen in a long time. Please say that this person isn't paid anything for this.

Please.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...8-episode-6-marysol-patton-and-luke-rockhold/

Yikes. Looks like they made a mistake with luke. He's gonna wreck those simple minded hos

Theyre lucky it's not Sexyama. Women would be jumping off buildings after rejection. What's the point of it all

No shame here, I watched it.

It was entertaining, you can tell Luke gets a lot of ass and he's good with the ladies. Which is obvious, but I figured he'd tone it down since he was on television and not act like a total douchebag. He didn't, asked the girl if she spit or swallowed, then hit on the main host/girl's assistant.

It was funny, but he looked like a complete idiot in the end.

No shame here, I watched it.

It was entertaining, you can tell Luke gets a lot of ass and he's good with the ladies. Which is obvious, but I figured he'd tone it down since he was on television and not act like a total douchebag. He didn't, asked the girl if she spit or swallowed, then hit on the main host/girl's assistant.

It was funny, but he looked like a complete idiot in the end.

To be fair, I think it's impossible for a guy to go on a show where women look for millionaires and not look like an idiot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back