Ludwig believes TJ beats Faber should they ever end up fighting in the octagon

I don't like how outspoken Duane is about TJ being his favorite and how he beats everybody up. I think that's kind of messed up since he was the team's coach, not just TJ's. And considering TJ is staying at TAM I don't think all these comments are doing TJ any favors with his teammates.

What's funny about it? That's mma for you, and part of why it's so much fun to watch. I saw a poll where the majority of people said Shogun would win against Jones.
Some fighters develop a lot between fights, and TJ:s rapid development was already evident before the fight imo.

This! The combos he put together in that Eastman fight were beautiful and would have finished lesser guys easily.

Of course he does, as long as it's for the belt.

Faber chokes in title fights.

What's funny about it? That's mma for you, and part of why it's so much fun to watch. I saw a poll where the majority of people said Shogun would win against Jones.
Some fighters develop a lot between fights, and TJ:s rapid development was already evident before the fight imo.

Link me that poll I'm interestd in seeing it.

Ludwig is talking too much, and it is really lame what he's trying to do. He knows very well that Dillashaw will not be a TAM anymore if they fight.

Faber would do a lot better than Barao, let's agree on that.

And you would have never said this if someone asked you the same question a week ago.

Not saying he isn't very good, but it's funny how TJ became a superhero after beating Barao.
damn son, you just got owned by er one. Next time keep your stupid thoughts to your self.

Yeah I wouldn't want to see this fight anytime soon. But if it were to happen at this moment I'd pick Faber actually.

Ludwig is starting to remind me of Tiger Woods' old caddy.

I don't like how outspoken Duane is about TJ being his favorite and how he beats everybody up. I think that's kind of messed up since he was the team's coach, not just TJ's. And considering TJ is staying at TAM I don't think all these comments are doing TJ any favors with his teammates.

This, I like Bang a lot, but this is weird, he shouldn't put TJ on this kind of situation.

And you would have never said this if someone asked you the same question a week ago.

Not saying he isn't very good, but it's funny how TJ became a superhero after beating Barao.

While not many have said it, he does have the tools needed to beat faber. He hits hard and fast like barao, but with more patience and control. He also has the footwork needed to avoid TDs and Urijah's offense, much like Cruz. The crazy part is that he is still young enough to keep improving and will only get better as he presses forward. I'd like to see him vs Mayday once he gets another big win.

At this point especially after the Barao fight, I would pick TJ as well.

Now that such a bond is between Bang and TJ, at what point will Faber's ego force TJ put of Alpha Male?

Seems like this split comes down to some minor problems between Urijah and Duane. Taking small shots at each other every now and then.

Edit: Now I actually read the article and yeah, it makes sense. Good luck to all involved.

Back