Ludwig believes TJ beats Faber should they ever end up fighting in the octagon

As of right now i'd prob lean towards TJ. Prob sounds crazy but i think Faber is a harder fight for TJ than Barao. Just based on styles.

yes, because had you asked that person a week ago, they would have not been aware of the eye-opening beating TJ put on a guy at Barao's level

this isn't a "flavor of the month" thing, this is people finally seeing what TJ is capable of. It's not changing sides, it's absorbing new information and adapting to it

no i think its more of the 'flavor of the month; thing brah, once tj loses his next fight , you'll see, 'he sucks' and 'lucked out' for 5 rds vs barao. is normal

anyway im not hopin on no flavor of the month, i would put my hard earned money on faber if they were to ever fight!

Barao just took the beating of a lifetime, a sustained 5 round trouncing that ended in a stoppage, why on earth would he be near a crack at the title any time soon with TJ holding it?

Barao is at least 2 wins away from another crack at TJ. Also Faber is 0-2 against Barao, why would you make that fight again?

Since both guys are coming off losses TJ should probably be fighting literally almost anyone else. Raphael Assuncao is the fight everyone should be talking about.

Agree, But if it wasn't such a one sided trouncing, I wouldn't be opposed to Barao getting an immediate rematch. But that was gonna be a 50-44 or 43 had it seen the final bell. You don't get an instant rematch after that kind of domination. But as far as 2 fights, I don't know. If he goes in and wrecks a top 5 guy, Barao gets a rematch the following fight. If he goes in, and fights someone out of the top 5, he's probably 2 fights away. If he fights the top 5, and wins, but doesn't win convincingly, he is probably 2 fights away.

The Korean Zombie said the same thing about TJ, said he was the best fighter there.

Nope, I pick Faber to beat him and I will pick Barao in a rematch if it were to happen

Back