Luc Besson.

In my opinion Lucy is a creative visual movie and Leon is an emotional movie.

I think I appreciate Lucy far more than most people, because I have a higher creative and visual intelligence than most people. To me Lucy is art.

I think that I dislike Leon, because my emotional intelligence is lower than that of most people. I think emotions are an important part of Leon's succces.

True, but the movies that Besson wrote and directed should be and are a class apart.

I agree, but in my opinion if somebody writes the story of the film. It's partially their film.

But I like people that can write/direct good movies.

Christopher Nolan
  • Interstellar.
  • The Dark Knight Rises.
  • Inception.
  • The Dark Knight.
  • The Prestige.
  • Batman Begins.

Quentin Tarantino
  • Django Unchained.
  • Inglourious Basterds.
  • Kill Bill: Vol. 2.
  • Kill Bill: Vol. 1.
  • Pulp Fiction.
  • True Romance.

Robert Rodriguez
  • Machete Kills.
  • Machete.
  • Desperado.
  • Roadracers.

I got La Femme nikita on blu ray, the professional is great on dvd too, I tried getting it on blu ray as "Leon" but can't find it in region 1 format

I've only seen The Fifth Element, but that is a very good movie, especially the sets and costumes.

I got La Femme nikita on blu ray, the professional is great on dvd too, I tried getting it on blu ray as "Leon" but can't find it in region 1 format

I've only seen The Fifth Element, but that is a very good movie, especially the sets and costumes.
I love the brightness and color of it. The cityscapes? Those were miniatures; I had previously believe it to be CG-rendered.

Costume by Jean-Paul Gaultier.

5th element is one of my least favourite sci-fi movies of all time... and Leon is good but they have a weird chemistry like a love story between a child and a man that never crosses the line...
[YT]gWIJpw9UJdQ[/YT]

I love the brightness and color of it. The cityscapes? Those were miniatures; I had previously believe it to be CG-rendered.

Your post made me remember that The Professional is one of his films. That's a great one too.

Gaultier is a nutter, he had one the goat tv shows in the 90's, Eurotrash.

[YT]t_3JhBCmWaI[/YT]

Last edited:
Rank your favourite Luc Besson films. Here is my ranking.
  1. Lucy.
  2. The Transporter. directed by Louis Leterrier
  3. Taxi. directed by Gerard Pires
  4. Taken directed by Pierre Morel
  5. Banlieue 13. directed by Pierre Morel
  6. From Paris with Love. Directed by Pierre Morel
  7. Wasabi. directed by G

Lucy did suck. She gains use of 100% of her brain and her
and her last action before dying is to turn herself into a hard drive.

[YT]gWIJpw9UJdQ[/YT]

Never seen that before. Such an important scene and now knowing Leon would not bang a child it makes the whole film watchable for me... I saw it once and cringed the whole film not knowing if their chemistry was intentional. Never expected that sort of element and it ruined it for me. Thanks, now I can watch this movie again.

Lucy did suck. She gains use of 100% of her brain and her
and her last action before dying is to turn herself into a hard drive.

She gave all her information to Morgan Freeman and humanity.

And she then was everywhere.

Like in the cell Phone of the cop.

The professional is my favorite out of all his movies and Lucy might be the worse super hero movie I've ever seen.

So i read in this thread that Taken is a horrible movie and Lucy is an amazing movie?

F this gay earth.
Dude TS I also have question if u can answer please. Are you a girl? The way you talk about lucy reminds me of a chick.

Rank your favourite Luc Besson films. Here is my ranking.
  1. Lucy.
  2. The Transporter.
  3. Taxi.
  4. Taken
  5. Banlieue 13.
  6. From Paris with Love.
  7. Wasabi.

The Transporter, Taxi, Taken, Banlieu 13, From Paris With Love and Wasabi are not Luc Besson's movies.

Dude TS I also have question if u can answer please. Are you a girl? The way you talk about lucy reminds me of a chick.

giphy.gif

Back