Luc Besson.

Ranks Luc Besson movies...

Hasn't seen 5th element or Leon...

smack.gif

Lucy is visually great.

I have done a personality test and visual intelligence is one of my stronger points.
There are some nice shots and some visually nice aspects.
There is also absolutely horrendous writing and atrocious acting.
Too bad it wasn't a silent movie.

There are some nice shots and some visually nice aspects.
There is also absolutely horrendous writing and atrocious acting.
Too bad it wasn't a silent movie.

Morgan Freeman acted with alot of class like usual.

And the Korean guy from Oldboy was a very good bad guy.

I also liked the creative story.

I laughed. I'm not in Mayberry enough to know who the trolls are. My bad.

'$uperman' is a strange entity. I picture a Patrick Bateman-esque figure - just before all the going crazy and killing stuff - It's coming, but you just don't know when exactly.

'$uperman' is a strange entity. I picture a Patrick Bateman-esque figure - just before all the going crazy and killing stuff - It's coming, but you just don't know when exactly.

LOL. :icon_chee

I picture a sad individual who runs out of his mom's basement when he hears the ice cream truck coming. But since he's too obese he can never catch the truck and his huffy bike has had a flat since 97.

1) 5th Element 2)The Professional 3) I haven't seen La Femme Nikita but I'm assuming that would be 3 since there isn't a lot else to choose from.

The Professional
The 5th Element
Taken
From Paris With Love
Unleashed (Writer and Producer) or Kiss Of The Dragon (Screenplay)

The Professional
The 5th Element
Le Dernier Combat
Lucy
The Transporter
Le Grand Bleu

The Big Blue.

He's done a ton of shit and he's whored his name in a similar way as John Woo did when he didn't even direct anything.

Because I found Leon boring.

And it's also about 40 year old guy living with a 12 year old girl.

I find that weird. I didn't like it.
Chris Hansen has really done a number on this generation.

How do you go from making The Professional to doing some dogshit like Taken or The Transporter?

How do you go from making The Professional to doing some dogshit like Taken or The Transporter?

Hey, the first Taken was good. The Transporter movies were just good fun over the top action flicks. Taken 2 and 3 were just a combo of cash grabs and making the Transporter starring Liam Neeson basically.

Back