Loyd irvin protoge Mike Fowler

comquest

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Just wanted to find out what people thought of him and his skills in Brazillian Jiujitsu. If you may not know he just moved to Guam about a year or two ago. He seems to be almost given godlike status here in the local Brazillian jiujitsu and submission grappling circuit. Hope I could get some good feedback on his skills.

very very good. elite lvl grappler. Was never champion in gi bjj or mundials but a top lvl guy

My BB instructor thinks highly of him and that is good enough for me.

his is really good. easily one of the best in the world at his wt in no gi. i know he took out a couple of legends at the last adcc. i can't remember who. but i think it was saulo and i can't remember the other guy.
bye the bye i got a picture with him at the last mundials haha.

his is really good. easily one of the best in the world at his wt in no gi. i know he took out a couple of legends at the last adcc. i can't remember who. but i think it was saulo and i can't remember the other guy.
bye the bye i got a picture with him at the last mundials haha.

Saulo and Renzo. Renzo was the first match, went to a close decision.

489062727_4e1a9e4460_o.jpg

492578712_42defa7b95_o.jpg

492727518_6be794d5e6_o.jpg

488404334_943bc48b39_o.jpg

488403896_fafa916e89_o.jpg

Thx for the great Photo's any possible links or Vid of those matches?

Damn, I remember him going to Cali and representing the Lloyd Irvin brand on the west coast but how the hell did he end up in Guam and why?

He is the head instructor for the purebred/loyd irvin gym in Guam. He likes the island lifestyle. I hear he is also an avid surfer.

He is the head instructor for the purebred/loyd irvin gym in Guam. He likes the island lifestyle. I hear he is also an avid surfer.

did fowlr end up beating Galvao too?

I was at ADCC last year, and missed the first day, but saw him lose to Marcelo, not Andre...

No, he lost to Galvao, I think Popavitch beat Galvao.

ah, ok. I think I do remember Pablo and Andre, but it was at the same time as one of Leozhino's matches, which I was more interested in. I think he was fighting Rani Yayha in the finals at that time, but it could have been during his match before that.

He is elite level as said. He took a close decision over Renzo at ADCC last year, and subbed Saulo with a toehold I think. The man's got skills.

Back