Loyal to GF for a year, getting tempted a lot now..

TS ... The real question is .. Has she been loyal to you?

4nZRdfg.gif

tumblr_m9n6tgOtWY1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

playaz gonna play

Just sleep with another girl. What your girlfriend does not know wont hurt her

Look your age difference isn't that big (8 years) but it is big if you consider the fact she is 21 and let me guess a University Girl? If she was say 24 or 25 and you were 32 or 33 it would be a lot better. Why? Because she probably hasen't been in the work force yet and hasen't had her fun yet. Many girls need that because few know what they truly want at age 21.

Think about it man. All great men cheat and think nothing of it

You can still love your girlfriend and cheat

Just sleep with another girl. What your girlfriend does not know wont hurt her

Look your age difference isn't that big (8 years) but it is big if you consider the fact she is 21 and let me guess a University Girl? If she was say 24 or 25 and you were 32 or 33 it would be a lot better. Why? Because she probably hasen't been in the work force yet and hasen't had her fun yet. Many girls need that because few know what they truly want at age 21.

Think about it man. All great men cheat and think nothing of it

You can still love your girlfriend and cheat

And I think the key element here is great people. The same applies to great women as well.

Huh? List the women please. I support a woman cheating because it supports my agenda.

Oh I get what you are saying. You are saying that Hillary Clinton cheats on Bill? Well I am sure of it. Hell they could be swingers for all we know

Huh? List the women please. I support a woman cheating because it supports my agenda.

Oh I get what you are saying. You are saying that Hillary Clinton cheats on Bill? Well I am sure of it. Hell they could be swingers for all we know

I'm saying that a great woman, an entrepreneur, etc. An independent and accomplished woman will have far more likelihood and justification to cheat. Same rule applies to men.

Oh yes of course. Such driven women are too much for any one man to tame

Wait scratch that. If James Bond existed he could tame such a woman! I do agree with you though.

If you ain't cheatin you ain't trying

or you don't have the opportunity to :)

Maybe. Probably....Probably not. Who the fuck knows.

When they break up she'll be blowing other dudes within the month though.

This is true.

Unless TS is dating one of those rare old fashion girls the most likely scenario is that she will cry to a male friend and blow him. And then go out with the girls and blow another guy. She won't feel guilty because she didn't have sex. Then the following weekend she will run into an Alpha stud such as myself and I will get teh sex!:)

While TS is kicking himself for not having cheated when he had the chance and is now holding his d#ck wondering when it might find paradise again.

I'm a self-admitted man-whore (29), but last year I decided to settle down and get a girlfriend (21).
I've been pretty loyal since we've been official but my urges are still there to crush.
Whenever I get hungry eyes from a hottie, it hurts inside that I have to refuse or pretend I didn't see it happen.

I always try to remind myself that my gf can't be replaced, but deep down inside I know that's bullshit. When I look at my past, I can't tell if I'm happier with a GF or when I was hunting. The thrill of new pussy is so addicting, I'm having a hard time dealing with it.

Any married folks have any tips or tactics?

A girlfriend is much more then ass believe it or not haha. Look at the things she brings to the table. Is she strong where you are weak? The right girl can seriously improve a man's life and drive to succeed.

My opinion is, if you are even asking this question of yourself, she doesn't bring enough to the table OR you are ignorant to your weaknesses and don't value what you have with her.

I'm a self-admitted man-whore (29), but last year I decided to settle down and get a girlfriend (21).
I've been pretty loyal since we've been official but my urges are still there to crush.
Whenever I get hungry eyes from a hottie, it hurts inside that I have to refuse or pretend I didn't see it happen.

I always try to remind myself that my gf can't be replaced, but deep down inside I know that's bullshit. When I look at my past, I can't tell if I'm happier with a GF or when I was hunting. The thrill of new pussy is so addicting, I'm having a hard time dealing with it.

Any married folks have any tips or tactics?

imagine the other broads while you bang yours, push for 3 ways, dont go out and drink without her because you'll probably cheat and most importantly remember how awesome you musta thought she was when you first met.

cheating is tooooo funkin risky these days with da interwebs and all.

Option A

Cut it off now, the temptation will only get worse.

If you are feeling this way now, it really isn't a matter or whether or not you will give in it's just a matter of when.

Dumping her now will suck, but it will be a lot better than dragging it on another year or however long it will take to you to give in and start cheating.

Option B

Tell her you are feeling this way, maybe she'll be cool and be willing to try some crazy kinky shit if she is really committed. You may hit that jackpot and the word "Threesome" might appear.

A girlfriend is much more then ass believe it or not haha. Look at the things she brings to the table. Is she strong where you are weak? The right girl can seriously improve a man's life and drive to succeed.

My opinion is, if you are even asking this question of yourself, she doesn't bring enough to the table OR you are ignorant to your weaknesses and don't value what you have with her.

Accurate post!

Why not just have open relationships?

Sex and love can be completely separate.

Thanks for making this post.

Back