Lower body fat on men: Deeper Voice, Lower anxiety, more masculinity?!

I was a fat ass two months ago at 30 percent body fat.

Nowadays I’m walking around at 19-20 percent body fat.

effects include:

1. deeper voice
2. Calmer attitude
3. Less anxiety
4. Being less of a pansy.

It should be taught and spread about in schools.

Being chubby makes you an effeminate lame-o
When I saw the title I thought it a Tidwell thread.

CleanGrimyBarnacle-max-1mb.gif
30% vs 11%

Last edited:
so do you bench 275?
Sorry... but when did the BP standard fell so low?

Everybody is talking about teh 275 but 315 used to be the minimum requirement for this forum.

What's next? Are we going to allow people deadlift only 4 plates?

Don't be so fixated on appearance, that's a feminine trait!

The most masculine trait of a real man: Take responsibility, be a leader, own up to mistakes, be successful in life. Not this stupid bullshit about body fat and deeper voice.

The most masculine trait of a real man: Take responsibility, be a leader, own up to mistakes, be successful in life. Not this stupid bullshit about body fat and deeper voice.

Aye, that's a gay male thing.

I have lower bodyfat than probably anyone on sherdog

and I'm an anxious mess that hates even leaving the house

it has diminishing returns. if you are a fat fuck with bitch tits, then ya you will have a lot of estrogen and be a bitch. but 6% isn't necessarily better or more alpha than 11%

Nice undies, breh.

You sound fat.

Unless you've been fasting for two months, you did not lose 10% bf.

That said, yes...exercise and eating healthy will reap benefits, both physical and mental.

Healthy body is waayyyyy too over exaggerated. Focus on balance of mental health, spiritual health and physical health. Because once you have a six pack and muscles, you start wondering, now what?? Physical health is a small, but essential, portion of self satisfaction.

Aye, that's a gay male thing.

Nice undies, breh.

upload_2020-8-2_14-10-29.jpeg

I'm pretty sure 6% is objectively worse than 11% as far as performance and health goes. You'd probably have more free testosterone at 11% too.

I have no doubts youre right. in fact I've actively been trying my god damn hardest to gain bodyfat for a while now, but my body is just having none of it. I've talked about my eating habits on here a few times. My body just fucking disintegrates it with out so much as a hiccup.

johnny doe lifts weights 3 times a week and runs on days off

gengis khan doesnt exercise and just hunts and drinks

johnny works as an engineer and gets laid every friday

gengis works as a warlord and gets laid anytime he wants

be like gengis

I was a fat ass two months ago at 30 percent body fat.

Nowadays I’m walking around at 19-20 percent body fat.

effects include:

1. deeper voice
2. Calmer attitude
3. Less anxiety
4. Being less of a pansy.

It should be taught and spread about in schools.

Being chubby makes you an effeminate lame-o
Uh, generally men get deep voices just from going through puberty. The vast majority of men are baritones, whether they're big men, little men, skinny men, fat men, muscular men, etc. But how deep your voice is depends on how thick your vocal cords are. The thicker your cords are, the deeper your voice is. Big men generally have thick cords so they have relatively deeper voices compared to smaller men on average. But there are exceptions.

This is just an anecdote from my personal experience. I'm an amateur singer. I've studied singing technique and vocal range and have improved a good amount as a singer from when I didn't know as much and just sang "blind". I find that when I'm in better shape, my singing voice is actually lighter and I have the breath support to hit high notes easier and my timbre is lighter. But my speaking voice isn't really affected. My voice type is high baritone/lyric baritone. My sung range is about B1-E5, and then I can get a little bit higher and considerably lower by using fry at the low end and by sort of "yelping" at the top end.

This is a short sample of my mid-range singing: https://www.speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/c7w0trt8dobu8ltb

Back