Lower body fat on men: Deeper Voice, Lower anxiety, more masculinity?!

Let's get that shirt off and see what's going on under there

I have lower bodyfat than probably anyone on sherdog

and I'm an anxious mess that hates even leaving the house

it has diminishing returns. if you are a fat fuck with bitch tits, then ya you will have a lot of estrogen and be a bitch. but 6% isn't necessarily better or more alpha than 11%

it has diminishing returns. if you are a fat fuck with bitch tits, then ya you will have a lot of estrogen and be a bitch. but 6% isn't necessarily better or more alpha than 11%

I would hang out and smoke weed and play video games with you if you lived in Toronto.

I don’t really have anyone else to hang out with and play games with right now. My last best friend I stopped talking to because he kept trying to intervene in my life and my parenting and my relationships with women, even after I kept telling him to mind his own business.

I'm pretty sure 6% is objectively worse than 11% as far as performance and health goes. You'd probably have more free testosterone at 11% too.

1686297_1.jpg

LOL at "deeper voice".

The rest is just a byproduct of being healthier and it does not have to do with the BF %

All my life I've been 15% or below and that changes nothing. You can be a skinny anxious dude.

a lot of people who have never been in really good shape, will never understand how great it feels to be in excellent shape. when you know you're in great shape, it instantly gives you a dopamine-like feeling of satisfaction, and your mental state improves as well. when you feel good mentally, you want to be productive and do things. it's all connected. work hard to look good, and you'll naturally begin to feel good.

it may sound like some cliche bullshit lol, but that's the way i see it anyway.
Exactly.

a lot of people who have never been in really good shape, will never understand how great it feels to be in excellent shape. when you know you're in great shape, it instantly gives you a dopamine-like feeling of satisfaction, and your mental state improves as well. when you feel good mentally, you want to be productive and do things. it's all connected. work hard to look good, and you'll naturally begin to feel good.

it may sound like some cliche bullshit lol, but that's the way i see it anyway.

so do you bench 275?

Back