Lower body fat on men: Deeper Voice, Lower anxiety, more masculinity?!

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was a fat ass two months ago at 30 percent body fat.

Nowadays I’m walking around at 19-20 percent body fat.

effects include:

1. deeper voice
2. Calmer attitude
3. Less anxiety
4. Being less of a pansy.

It should be taught and spread about in schools.

Being chubby makes you an effeminate lame-o

CleanGrimyBarnacle-max-1mb.gif

effects include:

1. deeper voice
2. Calmer attitude
3. Less anxiety

Nah, being effeminate makes you effeminate...

effects include:

1. deeper voice
2. Calmer attitude
3. Less anxiety

a lot of people who have never been in really good shape, will never understand how great it feels to be in excellent shape. when you know you're in great shape, it instantly gives you a dopamine-like feeling of satisfaction, and your mental state improves as well. when you feel good mentally, you want to be productive and do things. it's all connected. work hard to look good, and you'll naturally begin to feel good.

it may sound like some cliche bullshit lol, but that's the way i see it anyway.

a lot of people who have never been in really good shape, will never understand how great it feels to be in excellent shape. when you know you're in great shape, it instantly gives you a dopamine-like feeling of satisfaction, and your mental state improves as well. when you feel good mentally, you want to be productive and do things. it's all connected. work hard to look good, and you'll naturally begin to feel good.

it may sound like some cliche bullshit lol, but that's the way i see it anyway.

A healthy body makes a healthy spirit. I mean, yeah it was said by the old Nazi dude in Music Box but it's still true.

Ban this fucker!
A tag of - NoFucksGiven?

Someone certainly rattled your cage. A little too close to home?

Embrace your sexuality. Don’t fight it.

im a fat fuck whole life and my voice is vin dieselesque
I was in advanced math when I was a kid so all the kids were high school seniors and I didn't speak out loud untill about midyear and the class went crazy when they heard the bass in my voice as they expected me to have some high pitched voice.

Later on that same day some skanky looking chick began an open class conversation with me describing her clit piercings giving her orgasms while walking around the mall. I don't think it was so much my deep voice but her trying to win the "class being surprised" game while also upping the ante to become the center of attention and also getting my attention off the chick that sat in front of me which was the hottest girl in the school that year and onto her.

I had had the highest grade and I was several years younger so I'm pretty sure they all thought I was some nerd or something. I should have asked that girl in front of me to tutor her. Oh, well... missed chances.

Did you chafe a lot, TS?

If so, did the weight loss remedy that situation?

Back