Low-carb diet trumps low-fat for heart health

Eat, Drink and Be

Now I'm sold on the Ketosis diet, I already read the FAQ's but I'm lazy help for a zerocarbs 2200 cal diet.

I think i read somewhere on a faq or advice from soneone that they will help and give advice but not do all the work for you. Saying you're lazy as an excuse not to bother especially after reading the faqs will probably get no help at all.

I think i read somewhere on a faq or advice from soneone that they will help and give advice but not do all the work for you. Saying you're lazy as an excuse not to bother especially after reading the faqs will probably get no help at all.

sorry i have to try it . but yeah i would expect those results from this type of diet, at the beginning i was all against the ketosis thing, still trying to figure it out how it works, because running on ketosis is like running on emergency supply for me, works in the mean time you "restablished" power supply, and was thinking that the ratio of LDL/HDL will suffer, in fact i think that during college i read something around those words (for atkins diet tho).

Now I'm kinda chubby and need to step back in to the fit section.

Keto diets are for retards, live your life like a normal fucking human being and eat moderatly instead of just trying all these new fads

what foods are high in fat but low in carbs besides beef/poultry/seafood?

How come bodybuilders are in awesome shape and eat a very high carbs, also natural bodybuilders so it's not the roids ? Also marathon runners perform greatly on carb based diets. Explain ?

Ah yeah it's because 3 regular posters on this board fell in love with paleo and that is low carb, no grain.

The body uses carb for energy more effectively then fat unless you are on keto withc is under 30g of carb a day. So on Keto you can eat pretty much no fruit and only low carb veggies like green leafy ones.

Keto diets are for retards, live your life like a normal fucking human being and eat moderatly instead of just trying all these new fads

You're a retard for making this post. Keto diets are certainly not some new fad.

How come bodybuilders are in awesome shape and eat a very high carbs, also natural bodybuilders so it's not the roids ? Also marathon runners perform greatly on carb based diets. Explain ?

Ah yeah it's because 3 regular posters on this board fell in love with paleo and that is low carb, no grain.

The body uses carb for energy more effectively then fat unless you are on keto withc is under 30g of carb a day. So on Keto you can eat pretty much no fruit and only low carb veggies like green leafy ones.

You really think "natural" bb's aren't on roids? Lol.

First, not all bodybuilders eat very high carb. In fact, quite a few utilize ketogenic diets at varying stages. Second, "awesome shape" doesn't really say anything about actual health. Marathon runners perform heavily glycogen depend activity. And again, performance isn't necessarily directly related to health.

Also, as has been said many times, Paleo is not low-carb itself. It is carb dependent. You eat to fuel your activity. If you perform activity that requires more carbohydrate, you eat more carbohydrate.

Mackly_dogg why not try looking around before making a thread on a subject that has been brought up many times. Stop being lazy and look at the front pages for starters. The zero carb thread is overflowing with great information. You may also want to read The Ketogenic Diet by Lyle McDonald.

youre-fucking-retarded.jpg

At least I got real combat training and am not a couch potato like you and internet fight cause I know how to fight in real life. Call me retarded to my face and I would bitch slap you internet vagina, do you call people you don't know well retarded to their face if you don't agree with them ?

Please elaborate what about my post is so stupid ?

I think you're just bored and therefore always pull those stupid pictures. Explain yourself, how come everyone on the bodybuilding site eats their oatmeal and relatively high carbs and are in shape and healthy.

I guess you think we're still caveman, also they didn't lift weights and sure didn't eat the amount of food that your fat ass eats.

I'm waiting for an real answer instead of a lame childish fuck you picture or something similar.

I'm talking about the biggest bodybuilding site on the internet, just so you know

First, not all bodybuilders eat very high carb. In fact, quite a few utilize ketogenic diets at varying stages. Second, "awesome shape" doesn't really say anything about actual health. Marathon runners perform heavily glycogen depend activity. And again, performance isn't necessarily directly related to health.

Also, as has been said many times, Paleo is not low-carb itself. It is carb dependent. You eat to fuel your activity. If you perform activity that requires more carbohydrate, you eat more carbohydrate.

Mackly_dogg why not try looking around before making a thread on a subject that has been brought up many times. Stop being lazy and look at the front pages for starters. The zero carb thread is overflowing with great information. You may also want to read The Ketogenic Diet by Lyle McDonald.

Valid points, but the big majority eats high carb and only keto to cut weight. I personally don't think carbs are unhealthy, in fact i have oatmeal in the morning and my carbs later on are potatoes. Diery isn't paleo and peole still drink milk and take protein shakes (whey) and act like they do paleo. This kind of post I respect since it's your opinion and not just calling people stupid 'tarded n00bz

Valid points, but the big majority eats high carb and only keto to cut weight. I personally don't think carbs are unhealthy, in fact i have oatmeal in the morning and my carbs later on are potatoes. Diery isn't paleo and peole still drink milk and take protein shakes (whey) and act like they do paleo. This kind of post I respect since it's your opinion and not just calling people stupid 'tarded n00bz

What are you calling "high carb"? Are you considering anything non-ketogenic to be high carb?

At least I got real combat training and am not a couch potato like you and internet fight cause I know how to fight in real life. Call me retarded to my face and I would bitch slap you internet vagina, do you call people you don't know well retarded to their face if you don't agree with them ?

Please elaborate what about my post is so stupid ?

I think you're just bored and therefore always pull those stupid pictures. Explain yourself, how come everyone on the bodybuilding site eats their oatmeal and relatively high carbs and are in shape and healthy.

I guess you think we're still caveman, also they didn't lift weights and sure didn't eat the amount of food that your fat ass eats.

I'm waiting for an real answer instead of a lame childish fuck you picture or something similar.

road_house.jpg

Some sure do but not all, point is you can be in top shape without roids and on high carbs.

This is why you're retarded, no one is saying you have to be in ketosis to be in top shape, for fucks sake.

It's so much more fun to post funny pics than teach people how to think, reason, and read.

Natural Bodybuilding - Official ABA, PNBA & INBA website

Some sure do but not all, point is you can be in top shape without roids and on high carbs.

"Top shape" is a very vague term, and can mean different things to different people depending on their goals. Also just because someone is fit and performs well in sport or looks good doesnt mean they are healthy. I'm not saying low carb is the only way to go diet wise, but it's a little dumb to say high carb is ok because marathon runners and some bodybuilders do it and still perform well.

The reasoning behind a bodybuilders high carb diet, quite possibly, has NOTHING to do with health. Their goal, in this age, is to add muscle mass at all cost. So it is very necessary for them to keep their glycogen stores full.

I have no clue who Diery or Peole are, but paleo plus milk has been discussed several times here. It's simply a mass gain strategy in most cases. They choose to eat paleo in every other aspect of their lives for the health benefits they believe it offers, and choose to include milk as they see fit to add muscle mass.

what the fuck? every time somebody talks about low carb diets on this forum, somebody else changes the topic to paleo.

Back