Low-carb diet trumps low-fat for heart health

what the fuck? every time somebody talks about low carb diets on this forum, somebody else changes the topic to paleo.

That's because paleo is low carb, and low carb is ketogenic. Right? Right.

interesting fact... ketogenic is german for "whales vagina"

everybody knows that.

Your point? Whale vagina is low carb. Any carbohydrate that may have been in there at one time is converted into lactic acid by lacto-fermentation due to the natural bacteria in said vagina. Like yogurt, only meaty.

Your point? Whale vagina is low carb. Any carbohydrate that may have been in there at one time is converted into lactic acid by lacto-fermentation due to the natural bacteria in said vagina. Like yogurt, only meaty.

Wait, does that mean whale vagina is good for body building, or marathon running?

lol

govad?

Wait, does that mean whale vagina is good for body building, or marathon running?

Neither. Your supposed to eat for your sport. Marathon runners should eat puma pussy. Body builders should probably eat rhino.

Remeber that thread about eat fast animals to become faster?

Well, to be fair most people who are advocating whale vagina for athletes who are managing body fat levels seem to advocate some form of cyclic whale vagina in order to have high carb workout days.

According to Sinister, paleo which includes fruits & veggies is not low carb once you have a couple of servings of each of these things in a day. It's certainly lower carb than consuming grains and dairy, but I don't know that it could be considered "low carb." I thought low carb was a ketogenic diet.

Well, to be fair most people who are advocating whale vagina for athletes who are managing body fat levels seem to advocate some form of cyclic whale vagina in order to have high carb workout days.
Cage-free, organic, grass fed whale vagina has everything the body needs for maximum performance. People advocating "cheat" days do not understand human biology.

According to Sinister, paleo which includes fruits & veggies is not low carb once you have a couple of servings of each of these things in a day. It's certainly lower carb than consuming grains and dairy, but I don't know that it could be considered "low carb." I thought low carb was a ketogenic diet.

No. Low carb is not ketogenic. But ketogenic is low carb. I think KK would agree. Especially once the adaptation is over and you need the least amount of glucose, it's very easy to drop out of ketosis but still be "low" carb. That's my understanding at least from what I've read. Keep in mind "zero" carb and "low" carb aren't the same.

Ok, good points, I've been overall wrong. Although xtrainer has said that carbs are bad because they have a high glicemic load, meaning a lot of carbs at once sooo. But yeah, eat for your sport or goal.

It's people and dairy, i typed fast and can't edit.

I apologize for pulling an internet tough guy that is weak but imbovapussy still acts like a bitch on her period sometimes. It's not like I said don't eat red meat you'll get cancer 100% or fat makes you fat, yolks give you blood pressure.

Also paleo people lived short and eat a LOT LESS then you guys do. And evolution is a slow process but we did evolve on carbs pretty well, still besides oats in the morning I get my carbs from potatoes most of the time.

Imbovastone - did you ever heard that if you don't have anything nice to say better say nothing ?

Also are bodybuilders right that the body can use complex carbs better for energy then fat, cause high fat IS advocated on here ?

Ok, good points, I've been overall wrong. Although xtrainer has said that carbs are bad because they have a high glicemic load, meaning a lot of carbs at once sooo. But yeah, eat for your sport or goal.

It's people and dairy, i typed fast and can't edit.

I apologize for pulling an internet tough guy that is weak but imbovapussy still acts like a bitch on her period sometimes. It's not like I said don't eat red meat you'll get cancer 100% or fat makes you fat, yolks give you blood pressure.

Also paleo people lived short and eat a LOT LESS then you guys do. And evolution is a slow process but we did evolve on carbs pretty well, still besides oats in the morning I get my carbs from potatoes most of the time.

Imbovastone - did you ever heard that if you don't have anything nice to say better say nothing ?

Pot. Kettle.

He insulted me first I just talked back. Also you didn't answer the question ; why low carb high fat ? How is that better for your heart ?

Two wrongs make a right. Right? Right.

I didn't answer your question because the answer is already here, several times. I've done enough spoon feeding today. You can do your own research if you want.

How about this spiffy old adage from days of yore; "If you can't read, comprehend, or spell, you should stay the fuck off the internet."

Two wrongs make a right. Right? Right.

I didn't answer your question because the answer is already here, several times. I've done enough spoon feeding today. You can do your own research if you want.

Ok so basically you got no answer and try to play it off cool. You got time to type this response but can't answer my question in two sentences or post an link about it.

How about this spiffy old adage from days of yore; "If you can't read, comprehend, or spell, you should stay the fuck off the internet."

Yes I am veeeery stupid, the world revolves around carbs, fat, paleo and sherdog dieting forum my posts are unbelievably stupid and people in everyday life would post much smarter things. Try talking about this shit to someone in the real world - they will think that you're a geeky nutrition nut, they won't understand what your talking about. I know more about nutrition then 98 % of people in the world.

The article said the low fat group was low calorie, but didnt mention the energy intake of low carb.

I think it has more to do with fat intake rather than low carb.

Back