Social Louisiana cop fired for saying vile idiot AOC needs a round

Pretty sure if someone said something like that about Trump they'd get a visit from the Secret Service. Remember Jacob Volkmann...

Bzx7e3.gif
Maybe someone should have a fake head of AOC some awful comedian in fact

Maybe he posted that in reference to the OP?

If so its definitely right because this cop is clearly a moron

I'm not really a fan on AOC, and I simply don't share the outrage against this cop. Since this is an anonymous forum, I can be honest about that. That said, he probably shoulda been more mindful of his presence on social media.

Can someone correct the fucking title of this thread to say "Louisiana" instead of just "LA" cause most people I assume figured we were thinking LAPD aka the Rodney King cops aka Training Day cops and not some dudes who have a cousin that fucks another cousin and shoot alligators.
Ask and ye shall receive.

He lost his job over fake news, what a moron.

Kind of annoying that cops shitposting get fired faster than ones that put citizens six feet under but oh well.

People are monging the fuck out left and right, but it's truly the TL;DR era. Like, I saw your India thread yesterday and was literally laughing out loud at the absolute refusal by 80% of the replies to read the posted OP article content. You must have quoted it back like four times FFS. <45>

Absolutely correct that he was fired. What a ridiculous thing for a cop to post

OH my goodness! He wasn't talking about alcohol at all!
<[analyzed}>
People are monging the fuck out left and right, but it's truly the TL;DR era. Like, I saw your India thread yesterday and was literally laughing out loud at the absolute refusal by 80% of the replies to read the posted OP article content. You must have quoted it back like four times FFS. <45>
Yeah that was something. Tried to have a civil thread on trannies with a reputable source but it ended up getting a dozen half assed replies before fading into bolivion.

Last edited:
All I got from this story is that cops get harsher punishment for shitposting on social media than actually killing unarmed people.

Cool.

"[Matt] Gaetz, you pathetic piece of shit. Do you know that I could blow your fucking head clean off your shoulders from over a mile away. Watch your back, back. You pathetic little piece of shit. You got your head so far up Trump’s ass, I could still take it off your shoulders. Fuck you Gaetz. I’m coming after you, bitch."​
– Some Democrat in CA
  • True threat against sitting member of Congress
  • No charges filed (declined to prosecute)
  • Nobody fired
  • No outrage in MSM
  • No Sheepdog threads made
So I don't really see why suggesting that AOC needs "a round," which is not legally a threat, is cause for uproar.

Liberals really need to give up on gun control and start arming themselves. The policy and military are packed with rightwing chuds and if shit goes south there's no question what side they're going to be on. Anyone on the left needs to buy a gun and learn how to use it because one day you might have to contend with Nazi pigs like the guy in the OP.

^^^ See, all of this outrage is so fake. All of you want to put rounds in your political opponents.

Liberals really need to give up on gun control and start arming themselves. The policy and military are packed with rightwing chuds and if shit goes south there's no question what side they're going to be on. Anyone on the left needs to buy a gun and learn how to use it because one day you might have to contend with Nazi pigs like the guy in the OP.

You really think the left doesn't shoot?

{<jordan}

Can we just have our ideologically inspired civil war already so enough people either die or come to their fucking senses that the country can go back to some form of neutral normalcy?

Funny that you think liberals should arm themselves after they gave a constant bashing on guns. Btw those old rednecks and merica guys will out shoot you guys easy , I would start practicing as most have had a 10 plus year advantage.

He said she deserved a round. I assume he meant a round of beer.

Translation: I had no defense for a fellow retarded trump supporter so I posted a meme and hope that triggered everyone, but once again, they just looked at me and thought I was lame.

@Falsedawn

I doubt the average Lez baru driving leftist with Bernie bumper stickers is gonna be shooting as well and farm boys and dudes in the police and military.

He lost his job over fake news, what a moron.

Kind of annoying that cops shitposting get fired faster than ones that put citizens six feet under but oh well.
All a part of manufacturing consent

LOL @ the free speech clowns. You can't have cops threatening sitting members of Congress because they're angry about fake articles that they saw on /pol/.

RE Gretna, Louisiana. This is the same town that had the local PD barricade one of the bridges out of New Orleans during the aftermath of the Hurricane Katrina. They shot at poor black residents from the Ninth Ward who tried to walk out of the flooded city and forced them to go back.

The mayor actually gave the police chief an award for doing this.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4855611

https://www.nola.com/opinions/article_3da630a4-5b38-5ee3-97ea-8320c3608e3f.html

Last edited:
Funny that you think liberals should arm themselves after they gave a constant bashing on guns. Btw those old rednecks and merica guys will out shoot you guys easy , I would start practicing as most have had a 10 plus year advantage.

Calm down Tarp Man.

I'm not really a fan on AOC, and I simply don't share the outrage against this cop. Since this is an anonymous forum, I can be honest about that. That said, he probably shoulda been more mindful of his presence on social media.
I guess that's fair as long as you can admit that it was the wrong thing to do, that cop should not have done that. Beyond that I don't care if you revel in his firing or are outraged at his post.

Back