Social Louisiana cop fired for saying vile idiot AOC needs a round

tenor.gif

edit : It's Louisiana and not Los Angeles? Get Errr done i guess.

Last edited:
Needs a round of what?

You aren’t smart politically @44nutman and especially not smart given that I assume you’re a Phillies fan, but I see you are smart when it comes down to the most important aspect and that’s not fucking with your bottom line over emotional silliness

Derp.
Rispoli, a 14-year-veteran of the police department, appeared to be alluding to Ocasio-Cortez’s past as a bartender. The article he shared, headlined “Ocasio-Cortez On the Budget: ‘We Pay Soldiers Too Much’” came from a satire website called “Taters Gonna Tate.” The website proclaims on its “About” page that all of its content is fictional.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article...d-aoc-needs-a-round-reportedly-just-got-fired

Make stupid posts win stupid prizes.
See as a public official, you need to keep you dumb shit to yourself or your friends keep it off social media.
I own a business. I keep my politics to myself, because I like to make money.
He lost his job over fake news, what a moron.

Kind of annoying that cops shitposting get fired faster than ones that put citizens six feet under but oh well.

Can someone correct the fucking title of this thread to say "Louisiana" instead of just "LA" cause most people I assume figured we were thinking LAPD aka the Rodney King cops aka Training Day cops and not some dudes who have a cousin that fucks another cousin and shoot alligators.

Can you imagine the mentality of a right winger.

They call this girl vile yet they have JIM JORDAN representing their side. Lmao.

That’s like Jabba the Hutt calling someone fat

Can you imagine the mentality of a right winger.

They call this girl vile yet they have JIM JORDAN representing their side. Lmao.

That’s like Jabba the Hutt calling someone fat
Shit post , cop should be fired for saying that. I bet there is a double standard with all the vile stuff said about Trump out there.

Can someone correct the fucking title of this thread to say "Louisiana" instead of just "LA" cause most people I assume figured we were thinking LAPD aka the Rodney King cops aka Training Day cops and not some dudes who have a cousin that fucks another cousin and shoot alligators.
Do you even Postal State abbreviation, Bro?

Which part was he right about? When he said she deserved to die, or when he repeated a story so fake, it had a disclaimer stating it was fake on the damn website?

Or is this just another time where you've convinced yourself that coming off as an idiot is somehow triggering other people?

Just for perspective, this is happening in the same country where threatening to nuke an entire nation is met with only minor rumblings. Not to say he shouldn't be fired for his comments, but maybe a good pivot for general considerations of threats, capabilities, responsibilities and consequences.

He lost his job over fake news, what a moron.

Kind of annoying that cops shitposting get fired faster than ones that put citizens six feet under but oh well.
Shit posting is mightier than the sword.

Which part was he right about? When he said she deserved to die, or when he repeated a story so fake, it had a disclaimer stating it was fake on the damn website?

Or is this just another time where you've convinced yourself that coming off as an idiot is somehow triggering other people?
Maybe he posted that in reference to the OP?
Make stupid posts win stupid prizes.
If so its definitely right because this cop is clearly a moron

He said she deserved a round. I assume he meant a round of beer.

Shit post , cop should be fired for saying that. I bet there is a double standard with all the vile stuff said about Trump out there.
Pretty sure if someone said something like that about Trump they'd get a visit from the Secret Service. Remember Jacob Volkmann...

Bzx7e3.gif

He said she deserved a round. I assume he meant a round of beer.
Didn't read the article did ya?
The timing was particularly bad for Rispoli: He'd just completed social media training when he shared a fake news article about Democratic congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, saying: “This vile idiot needs a round...and I don’t mean the kind she used to serve.

Back