Social Louisiana cop fired for saying vile idiot AOC needs a round

I wore the black hoody and black bandana over my face and jammed out to pretty hardcore anti nazi skinhead music and street punk.

Back then it was about legit neo nazi crews and anti Iraq War protests.

Try to catch a bonehead slipping without his crew and jump him, they'd jump us. Friend was held down by some Hammerskins and had a swastika carved into his stomach.

Angry teenagers from broken homes that found a cause, on both sides.

The larping shit now is weird. The Trump supporters and Proud Boys are obnoxious, but the Charlottesville cunts are a lot different than the California trump supporters.

Proud Boys are a weird one. Basically violent rockabilly retirement dudes but never were skins. Rocking the fade and the twin tip Perrys, (They fucking ruined my favorite color combo :( )

It makes sense. Gavin was essentially copying a lot of the 90s to mid 2000s crew politics but muddying the intent to skirt the overt racism of bonehead crews and their instigation games are annoying.

Antifa is annoying as fuck now too, nothing wrong with crew stomping an actual nazi or chunking a bottle at a neo nazi imo. Not my bag anymore but I'm not going to cry if someone with a Swazi tattoo gets stabbed or catches a steel toe dental plan.

Also it's weird this new focus on Antifa. (The term we used for Euro crews) they were much much more violent in Europe back in the day. Pool balls in tube socks and legit chasing fascists through the streets and stomping out any rat they found.

Interesting read, thanks for sharing. I like to watch or read about underground movements and the like. Anything good on YouTube relating to any of this?

Unfortunately in Cuba we weren’t as nuanced, deep, and cool as you guys....I would just fight communists, got my head split open a couple times, split a couple and got my face slashed (very Scarface, hospital didn’t have stitches that day so I had to just get a butterfly band aid on it). Yet these were people you grew up with and would see everyday so we eventually just got over it as everyone gets fucked by the party and squashed it

Interesting read, thanks for sharing. I like to watch or read about underground movements and the like. Anything good on YouTube relating to any of this?

Unfortunately in Cuba we weren’t as nuanced, deep, and cool as you guys....I would just fight communists, got my head split open a couple times, split a couple and got my face slashed (very Scarface, hospital didn’t have stitches that day so I had to just get a butterfly band aid on it). Yet these were people you grew up with and would see everyday so we eventually just got over it as everyone gets fucked by the party and squashed it

I'm not sure really, I've considered writing a book about it but I've got too many irons im the fire and need to finish the book I'm writing now. @Gutter Chris you know of anything literature wise about AFA, Black Bloc, ShARPS, skins and that whole battle back in the day?

Honestly I think anytime y'all bring up antifa you guys are severely misinformed on how it works and how brutally violent it used to be and that these protests are nothing new.

Hey @Gregolian were you in Seattle for the WTO riots? I wanted to be there so bad when I was younger.

Hey @Gregolian were you in Seattle for the WTO riots? I wanted to be there so bad when I was younger.
I was 11 when it happened. And lived 2 hours north. However I remember being down there AFTER the riots and how all the store fronts on Union street and shit were broken and shit.

I was 11 when it happened. And lived 2 hours north. However I remember being down there AFTER the riots and how all the store fronts on Union street and shit were broken and shit.

Where do you stand on it by the way? Black bloc and AFA did the heavy lifting in the rioting but the Steel Workers were throwing down.

There's a really good documentary showing how insane the riot police were acting.

Where do you stand on it by the way? Black bloc and AFA did the heavy lifting in the rioting but the Steel Workers were throwing down.

There's a really good documentary showing how insane the riot police were acting.
I didn't get real political till I was almost 20.

Looking back on it I don't get the purpose of rioting and destroying businesses. Going after like NikeTown given all the shit companies like Nike, Adidas, and Under Armour do no real issues but that store remained largely unscathed. The local like eyeglass shop on that street and other little boutique shops I don't get throwing trash cans through them and shit.

The other thing for me to is LOTS of at least the modern Antifa types and the Alt Right fucks on the other side think they're billy badasses and tough guys but are all giant fucking pussies. We somehow ended up with BOTH GROUPS in the bar one night (no special event or anything so that was weird) and they start posturing at each other and there were 8 bouncers and maybe 25 people between the two groups and us 8 bouncers were able to keep them separated by ourselves AS WELL as break up the fight and restrain 5 of them (mixed bag from the two groups) until the cops showed up to arrest them.

I didn't get real political till I was almost 20.

Looking back on it I don't get the purpose of rioting and destroying businesses. Going after like NikeTown given all the shit companies like Nike, Adidas, and Under Armour do no real issues but that store remained largely unscathed. The local like eyeglass shop on that street and other little boutique shops I don't get throwing trash cans through them and shit.

The other thing for me to is LOTS of at least the modern Antifa types and the Alt Right fucks on the other side think they're billy badasses and tough guys but are all giant fucking pussies. We somehow ended up with BOTH GROUPS in the bar one night (no special event or anything so that was weird) and they start posturing at each other and there were 8 bouncers and maybe 25 people between the two groups and us 8 bouncers were able to keep them separated by ourselves AS WELL as break up the fight and restrain 5 of them (mixed bag from the two groups) until the cops showed up to arrest them.

Yeah small business stuff is dumb, but thr cops clearly fanned the flames by beating the fuck out of people and stopping city buses and detaining anyone that looked like a protester.

The mass arrests and revoking of the permit caused all that shit. Looking back it was pretty amazing how many different groups came together to protest the WTO.

Also lulz at that story. Maybe I'm just getting old but people were way quicker to throw hands back in the day. I really think the Proud Boys would have been stomped the fuck out quick by the SHARPs (skinheads against racial prejudice)

Yeah small business stuff is dumb, but thr cops clearly fanned the flames by beating the fuck out of people and stopping city buses and detaining anyone that looked like a protester.

The mass arrests and revoking of the permit caused all that shit. Looking back it was pretty amazing how many different groups came together to protest the WTO.

Also lulz at that story. Maybe I'm just getting old but people were way quicker to throw hands back in the day. I really think the Proud Boys would have been stomped the fuck out quick by the SHARPs (skinheads against racial prejudice)
We had a group of Proud Boys try to get in the bar one day but another bar let us know all they were doing was just going around trying to start shit in bars so we didn't let them in. Shove them away and one of the grabbed some bottle out of a garbage can and threw it at us...

I think that group of 4 ended up laid out on the sidewalk... I have NO idea how they got there
<{ByeHomer}>

I'm not sure really, I've considered writing a book about it but I've got too many irons im the fire and need to finish the book I'm writing now. @Gutter Chris you know of anything literature wise about AFA, Black Bloc, ShARPS, skins and that whole battle back in the day?

Ive never read it but recently I saw a book called defying the nazis the sharps war which I think has to do with how they got their name and the origin story

Did a little googling and found this

http://subcultureslist.com/skinheads/skinhead-books/

I dont have time to go down the rabit hole at the moment but from a skim it looks like that leads to all kinds of places

I think being a skin is a lot like fight club and no one wants to put it in writing so its more of an oral tradition . The bad kind get a lot more press than the ska kind and the working class kind it would seem as well

Heres an idea for you. Travel up to new york and wait for the mephiskapheles or some other moonska band to play and look for skinheads at the show. Write your book from talking to various skinheads you meet about the things that they seen in the 90s . Even if they are old men and not in full uniform due to tats and posture and other tell tale signs you should still be able to find them . Do it in all 50 states and you will be the guy who wrote the book that you are asking me if I know exists . I kind of suspect that a lot of sharps from our era are dead or in jail so there will be that to contend with as well.

I will keep my eyes and ears open for ya and let you know if I find anything

Back